• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

Pages: 1

I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, right? XD
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

I think i am the calculator. :xixi:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

I'm definitely the [b]Clinging Vine[/b] type of a friend. :d Well, I really always cling to my friends when we're walking around and others. So, I think I'm that kind of friend. :xixi: Wait. Is that a bad thing? :O_O:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mixture of clinging vine,weakling and bully. I'm a bully when they make me mad.^^
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think I'm mixed Clinging Vine and the bully. I don't particularly act nice around my friends but i am hopeless w/o them >.< and I really am thankful for having them with me =)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lols, I'm the [b]Weakling-Clinging Vine[/b]. I dunno. I'm just like that. Wkokok.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=liezldimarucot;#3444752;1266333805]The clinging vine :hug2: Wants to be cared for, dependent, submissive, and faithful. As a helpless, grateful, cuddly child, he/she gets others to do a lot for him/her.[/quote] for me ...
VansCN01
» n00b
1969-12-31

sci-cal lol hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm a mixture of the clinging vine and the bully. I'm a clinging vine when I'm in a good mood but if you get me angry, I'll turn into "the bitch" they wanted me to be. XD Yeah. Double personality, ri

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy