• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

Pages: 1

I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

-I-TruePinoy-I-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

Hello true pinoy welcome here at Ftalk :) I like your name :D
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

hello there!! welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting and have fun~ :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk...am a newbie too.hehehe
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]trupinoy[/b] huh? =| nice name you got there, welcome to friendstertalk! [b]Friendstertalk Yokoso[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk forums ! enjoy posting and have fun !
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy and have fun :D
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

elcum to ftalk
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk...ehehe....enjoy here!! :eh: :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]-I-TruePinoy-I-[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello welcome to ftalk! see yah around!!!
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) ..have fun and enjoy posting.. :penguin:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk....
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi glad t0 mit u...enj0y welcum t0 ftalk ur really a disciplined pers0n aii.?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Truepinoy, Welcome To Friendstertalk Forum. enjoy, and free to roam around. :D
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome to ftalk!!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm not really new to the whole forums concept. I've read the rules and I hardly ask questions. So yeah...hi :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:24

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy