• ARCHIVES 
  • » JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

Pages: 1

JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

It started all well but ended up not so good. =( My partner's a real gentleman that night :giggle: So sad, I didn't get to have a slow dance with him and everything just ended so early -__-
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

[quote=blackmamba;#3461692;1267121594]Venue: Bellevue Hotel[/quote] we have the same location. well prom is memorable. i guess uhmmm, it was like being cinderella. a princess for a night. expecially when u get to dance with special people, just like i did. the only embarrassing that happened to me was not being able to finish eating anything. yeah, i have a small appetite. and then the service people (i dunno what to call them) would always think that i wasn't finish eating yet while the truth was i couldn't eat up everything.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my experience in JS Prom? hmmm my school is known in our whole city to be the most fabulous when it comes to activities especially Grad Balls and JS Prom.......... but last year, (i was 3rd yr, incoming 4th yr now) a transferee's parent objected and demanded to have no JS for our batch,,,,, the teachers won't tell who that parent is which kept us getting angry and super mad at no one......we requested that why do we need to suffer this thing? why not just don't let that freaking classmate of mine join the promenade while we do......but sadly, we can;t object, coz its the final decision........... i have this thing in my mind that, the administration is so dumb to not think of that, or maybe they did it so that the student won;t be somehow out of place...but it's FREAKING unfair, right? well, that's my experience, still annoyed while typing, sorry if there are wrong grammar and speling, :paranoid:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, my JS prom this year was not bad for a first time. we enjoyed the food, the place, we dance until we drop. [b]*HAHA![/b] too bad i don't have any bf during that time.. i only danced with my tropas.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

almost all of the 6 boys who danced with me is kinda girly :xixi: except for the two.. --boy and nimrod.. :xixi:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Junior Year, I dance and dance and dance. :lol3: I danced a lot of girls back then. :lol3: I danced with my crush and had fun. :lol3: Senior year was not that fun. @__@ I was worried about something. I didn't dance. I eat some. I just sat and watch them dance.
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

JS Prom? I willl never forget [b]IT[/b] even in my dreams. HE asked me to dance. Of course I take YES for an answer. He's my buddy. He's my classmate since elementary that's why we're super close. When we're dancing.. He asked me, [i]"Anong gusto mo? I mean, graduation gift." [/i]I know I blushed that time. [i]"Umm. stuff toy?"[/i] I smiled. For me, 'twas just a joke. I didn't treat it as a big deal 'cause I know he's just making fun of me. Then one day, I arrived at the school late. My classmates were smiling at me the moment I entered the room and I didn't know why. Then my bestfriend told me, [i]"Tingnan mo yung nasa upuan mo. May bigay si matt."[/i] I was like 0_o. Then I found a Bear Cuddler Paperbag. And what's in it? Yeah, a teedy bear. Whoa! He stand to his promise. :wow2::wow2:

Last edited by dix (2010-05-06 08:03:35)

rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

my Prom was fine. started 6pm & ended 4 am. haha . . my crush asked me to dance with him . :heart: ofcoarse I answered yes . 10 guys danced me. & 3 gays. LOL :lol3:
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

JS prom.. It's my favorite part of my HS life. I was kinikilig when he asked me to dance. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » JS Prom was my worst nightmare. That's all there is to say. Saying any more would have me repeat the repeat the embarrassing moment all over again.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 10 queries - 0.154 second ]
Privacy Policy