• ARCHIVES 
  • » For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

Pages: 1

For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

lheendc12
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

lol i watch is everytime on myx.. hahaa

Last edited by shana16 (2010-04-10 01:27:07)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

Nice Video, but the song is not that good.. Hehe. I dunno, but it's quite.. different. Lolsss, under 17 here. Ahaha ^^
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

gaga used to be my #1 fave singer... but she kinda dropped one place coz of telephone she's still awesome.. but... its coz... WHO THE HECK DID YOU JUST COLLAB WITH???? beyonce ruined the whole thing... demmit.. awful ugh yuck ewww... not to mention that stupid vibrating dance during the last "eh eh eh eh eh"... GAHHH but! lady gaga just CANT LOOK ugly... she's just too awesome... heart heart heart
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For 17+ only, k. But I watched it! HAHAHA =) I donno what Gaga has, but she is really unique and creative in her own ways. Hell =|

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy