• ARCHIVES 
  • » it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

Pages: 1

it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

well, no.Having a crush is just normal. And i know he would tell me his' crushes. :xixi: And i would tell him mine. =) And it's a kind of immaturity if you get jealous enough. :lol3:
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

I will be mad! ggrrr! haha :)
HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would be jealous, of course. Mad? Uhm..I don't think so but if he tries to flirt with another girl, then, that would be the time that i would get [b]SUPER[/b] mad.
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

NO. thats only a crush right ?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not really. If I were to have a boyfriend, I'll probably have the same situation. Because I have thousands of them. -__- But I'll say they're nothing compared to him. :xp
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No. :) It's just a crush. It's no big deal. :) I'm still his love :P ((:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ NOPE. That wud be a shallow reason if u get mad on ur bf/gf. Everybody has a crush and that`s normal. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah nothing to be jealous...lols....maybe shes just not for me....and maybe I deserve to someone better. ;)
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just jealous, haha!
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope .. -- its just a CRUSH .. duh :p im the one he LOVES .. so why react? - i do also have crushes, either :] uaha
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It depends, if he will make a move for the girl to notice him, I'll get mad, of course. :P I'm possessive I know. :)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If he crushes on someone impossible to have like a celebrity then i won't get mad. but if it's his classmate or close friend or whatever, then I'd prolly get jealous. :p But things like this doesn't happen so.... I dunno.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I usually do if that guy is looking richer and have more muscles. I dunno why.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it also depends on the situation if he's really obsessed with his crush and he thinks of his crush most of the time instead of me then i would be jealous of course :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 10 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy