• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

Pages: 1

[b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

[b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these lines with too much emotion bring out the actress side in you!:evil:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

I'm choosy and flirt, and you're so nice that's why I'm warning you. Find someone else. I know It's hard to find much better than me, but please move on as early as possible ok?? =D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

[quote=sellahxhin;#3509915;1270397745]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/quote] I told my girlfriend this and I was serious. :lol3: And she said she doesn`t need someone better. She just need someone like me. :xixi: @T: I`m not happy with you anymore. :lol3: Goodbye. :wave: :lol3:!!!
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Sorry, but didn't you know that I curse people?[/i] Lolsss. Whenever I tell people that, they believe.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im going something, so i have to go~ bye! :xixi:
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

"See you later! I need to go somewhere, it`s important." "Excuse me?" xD "Aww. My head hurts. I need to go, Bye!" xD "I have training. So, excuse me." xD "Someone`s following me, I`m in a hurry. So please, don`t bug me" xD *pretend that you didn`t see him/her*
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You like me? I like myself too. Bye~
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh my God what is that??! *points at something then run away. :run2:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, i experienced this about thrice or 4x........ while we're talking about the 'love' thingy and it turns into that, how much i like her and stuff, the stupidest thing i could recall doing is that changing the topic to the current game i'm playing, :D
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"sorry need to go to the bathroom" heheheheh
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My excuse... "I'm not ready. Sorry." lols :evil:
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My excuse, "Sorry, tibo kasi ako. Haha." :giggle::giggle:

Last edited by dix (2010-04-27 09:03:53)

lame.brainycells
» n00b
1969-12-31

my excuses: plan a = i tell them: "you're kidding" then ask lots of follow-up questions until we're away from the topic. plan b = "i'm not interested. :) " =))
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When someone to court me I'll always say this .. " I have boyfriend. " - that's it. :lol:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe > [i]adik![/i]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha. What the? :lol3: [b]I'll better get going[/b]. When in fact, you just transferred him to the categories of your Invisibles. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]"You're too good for me, you don't deserve someone like me. Go and find another that fits you best."[/b]=D We'll Im just pretending :eh: , I just want him out of my life .. forever! Say these line

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 11 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy