• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

Pages: 1

i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

synthe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

:) Haaay. I really love SNSD hope this will be on MYX soon. I mean topping the charts! :)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

Oh. It has a MV already. Here: [url=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gfD3nvh-8[/url] :D -- I love the teaser of this video in 'Oh!'. They look so cool. :cool: I love to see them like in a band. I mean, I want to see them more like sing and dance. Why don't they try the band concept? Just my opinion. :d
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^they cant do it, because they are not sexy lols. Well, i like the Story Ver, of this. Loling @ their Oh! Appearance.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I already heard some songs from that album in youtube, as expected -- their songs are so nice :) Previous music videos that they've got have a cutie image but in that new released album they prove that their image can be sexy or hot o.o hehe .
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Run devil run <3
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Their looks suits them, like really. They look sexier now. ;)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Imma download that mp3 music later :D
LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So glad.. my wish xcame true! :D Yey! Their alreasdy in top 2. >,< too basd, bieber is strong. LOL
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Philippines is really decades behind other K-Pop based countries. XD SNSD is almost done with RDR and yet the song is becoming popular here in the Fily just now. :facepalm: It's okay though. Atleast we can see the MV everyday at MYX. :lol3:
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

YEAH! i hate it bcause my sister keeps on following me, she'll sing " Run Run Run Run" like WTF! i haope it when my sister keeps on copying ME. ::wallbash:
PURPLEaDDiiCC
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeay. i wanna go home. I wanna buy that . kyaaaa! :run: :lala: :excited: :woohoo:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]really? omgawd! i wanna buy that too! i love snsd's version than ke$sha's[/font][/color]
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=synthe;#3504932;1270098593]FYI this track is Ke$ha's composition and production. its been revived and translated into korean. i got to admit it, this version really matches up to the original version.[/quote] [quote=twinkleprincess;#3505001;1270103121]makesurehey,you have been mistaken , Snsd was officially the original of this version Ke$ha version just leaked on youtube lately last 2008 , her version was just a guide track Furthermore, popular American artist Ke$harecorded a guide track (thereby unofficial) version, which was leaked onto Youtube in 2008. However, SNSD’s track is the official version of this production. Source ALLKPOP.COm[/quote] - Yes, Ke$ha's version is unofficial because it wasn't released. But Ke$ha's version is the original but because SMe bought the song for SNSD, Ke$ha and her recording company/producer didn't released it to her album. [b]____________________[/b] I so love Yoona, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun in the MV. :love: Also, I love Yoona's first singing part. :love::love::love:

Last edited by beareyes (2010-05-05 04:50:14)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they look dark and mysterious :ninja:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Anyway, I think this one should be in the [b]Music Section[/b]. Whatdayathink? [hr] Yeah, I've heard of this one. They told me it's nice. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just said she PENNED and PRODUCED it. =D nvm. i just think this track suits SNSD well. i hope they also buy "CUNx Tuesday". that would also be awesome.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy