• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hehe.. I am actually in the midst of his-parents-don't-like-me-god-help-me situation right now. I was scared at first but as time went on I just ignored it. I am doing things that could change thei

Pages: 1

Hehe.. I am actually in the midst of his-parents-don't-like-me-god-help-me situation right now. I was scared at first but as time went on I just ignored it. I am doing things that could change thei

#1  2010-04-11 01:56:07

HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hehe.. I am actually in the midst of his-parents-don't-like-me-god-help-me situation right now. I was scared at first but as time went on I just ignored it. I am doing things that could change thei

Hehe.. I am actually in the midst of his-parents-don't-like-me-god-help-me situation right now. I was scared at first but as time went on I just ignored it. I am doing things that could change their minds, though. Like studying hard and being one of the top students in class (modesty aside) :lol2:. [i]Oh.. and being super nice, too. [/i]:eh: It is a hard situation but if you really love that person, you'll fight for him and won't let him go. :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hehe.. I am actually in the midst of his-parents-don't-like-me-god-help-me situation right now. I was scared at first but as time went on I just ignored it. I am doing things that could change thei

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 11 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy