• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

Pages: 12

Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

book. . . ' ' ' ~_~d
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

My comfort item is a place that quiet that i can be lonelly so i can cry :P
Puddingchu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Calibri] My sakura flower blanket. It's warm and comfy and it makes me feel at peace when I'm under it. :) [/font][/color]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Lolbag[/b] [s]--[/s] A purple stuffed bag with an [b]XD[/b] smilie on it. Given to me by my best buddy [b]8D[/b] Hehehe. I bite it when I get frustrated/depressed. I'm telling you, it's really effective. Hahaha. At least that's what I think :dumb: Teehee. [b]Plus[/b] my 7 year old pillow, my blanky, et cetera.
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

When i was a kid? My Favorite Stuffed Teddy Bear, I remember that i cant sleep without it and hugs it everytime my family and i had a fight. Now? Hmm, My 2 Cute Shih Tzu Dogs and My Pillow i guess? At the same time hugging my pillow and pups, I do think of my bestfriends smiles, ilovemybestfriend soo much!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I was a kid: My first ever doll (Puffalump) given to me by my parents of course <3 (: Now: My guitar. Internet. My bed. And water.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My comfort item is my first pillow gift :D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My comfort item(s) - Animes and mangas - Chocolates - Food - Shower CR. - TV - Internet - Pillow Ahaha~
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

2 pillows.. im not comfortable without 2 pillows
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Heck Heck! Feeling my headphones on and listening to a Secondhand Serenade Music! Oyea. and yea my two shih tzu puppies (hugs!) while im asleep. they listen to me every problem.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

computer, music, tv, and funny things, my room, and tapny :run2:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I can think of anything. :lol3: But chocolates definitely comforts me whenever I feel irritated. :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Bed[/b] with lots of pillow. :lol3: It really comforts me. And ice cream. :d

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2010-04-26 06:12:16)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When I was a kid I have this Winnie the Pooh pillow that I usually hug, bite and bring along. And until now it's still alive XD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Soft Bed with two pillows. XDD
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Scooter key :aaa:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hanky & food =)
lame.brainycells
» n00b
1969-12-31

my comfort item... my elephant stuffed toy and oreo. ^_^
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dun think i have one, but my mom said that everytime after she scolded me, i was going up to my room, and chat with my imaginary friend.. wait, was it imaginary or supernatural friend? wow, creeps me out. btw, does imaginary friend counted as a comfort item?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ice cream, a good shower, my ipod, and my warm comforter. sometimes i listen to sad songs and eat cookie with warm milk and then it rains, ill go outside and wonder.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy