• ARCHIVES 
  • » Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

Pages: 1

Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

Hi ............. [quote=chipie24;#3490070;1269147654]im Ivy Grace[/quote] What should I call you?? Ivy or Grace? :D Welcome here.. I'm Flo, btw.. Enjoy and see you around :wave:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

Hello Grace and welcome to FTalk forum Enjoy your stay here, Everyone here in FTalk is friendly..... By the way, call me Vin ok? ^_^
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Grace! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Owla Ivy Grace~ I so [color=red][b]♥[/b][/color] your name ;333 [color=red]Khristine[/color] here. Nice to meet you, and welcome here in ftalk. Follow teh rules, kk? Hihi. That's all ^^ See yaa~
Rebbeca
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi this is cute girl Rebbca, wanna give me your good company in all through the forum. Lets make it outstanding forum for discussion.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey i like your ava! :D :D >be active and stay inspired...... POWER!! hahhhaha joke.. >dont break the rules ah!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome! stay cool!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk Ivy , see you around ;] especially at the chatbox :D [b]BE ACTIVE[/b].
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ Hi Welcome to FTalk. Since many members greeted u already here. This thread should be closed now to avoid spam talks. REPORTED![/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Weelcome to FTalk Ivy Grace :hug: I hope you'll enjoy here. But don't worry, im sure that you'll meet a lots of friends here in FTalk, like me ! :] Enjoy, Have fun and Follow the Rules ! :giggle:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:18

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy