• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ ^ I agree with her. Some people are just too [i]talented[/i]. They just wanted to hurt you. But if you think he/she's not faithful, it's better to ask him/her .. I he/she didn't tell you the truth,

Pages: 1

^ ^ I agree with her. Some people are just too [i]talented[/i]. They just wanted to hurt you. But if you think he/she's not faithful, it's better to ask him/her .. I he/she didn't tell you the truth,

#1  2010-04-04 12:28:10

sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ ^ I agree with her. Some people are just too [i]talented[/i]. They just wanted to hurt you. But if you think he/she's not faithful, it's better to ask him/her .. I he/she didn't tell you the truth,

^ ^ I agree with her. Some people are just too [i]talented[/i]. They just wanted to hurt you. But if you think he/she's not faithful, it's better to ask him/her .. I he/she didn't tell you the truth, it's not your problem anymore. Remember, God is always watching. The Liars will get their part at the right time.

Last edited by sellahxhin (2010-04-04 12:28:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ ^ I agree with her. Some people are just too [i]talented[/i]. They just wanted to hurt you. But if you think he/she's not faithful, it's better to ask him/her .. I he/she didn't tell you the truth,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:14

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy