• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

Pages: 1

hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

MimicTheRaver
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I believe love is when you KNOW that this person can be there for you in good and bad times. Cuz even in romantic relationships, the crush wears off and the magic isnt there anymore..
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

: so concern : worried if he/she is gone w/o a reason : you think him/her always : you miss him/her easily : you always keep on contact with him/her : you tend to be jealous when someone is flirting on him/her : so curious about his/her life // that's all I can think hehe
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

When you are jealous when he/she's with others. :D That's definitely a symptom.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]can't sleep. busy thinking about that person.[/font][/color]
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You treat her/him as a special someone!
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for being crazy... :yes2:
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Always Smiling? :d
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

finding a way to talk to her
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, she's always what's in your mind, you can't continue you day without seeing her or her face..:)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm Im not sure what are you trying to say like are u with them or just knowing them? Even just getting to know a person is or going out as gf/bf its sometimes not really love its just a crush. I beli

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy