• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

Pages: 12

Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

Actually, I'm NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth). :xixi: But if ever, I prefer treating him just like my bestfriend. :d Like [i]barkada[/i].
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

[quote=Lelouch_0;#3544889;1272275230]But if ever, I prefer treating him just like my bestfriend. Like barkada.[/quote] We treat each other like this. :lol3: But anyway, you must do anything for her/him. To make her/him happy. Just be there when he/she happy.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Same here. My bf is my best friend. :heart: It's not always like that, though. I don't see my previous ex as my best friend when we were still together. That's why I'm lucky with my bf now. <33
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i treat him like he's my bestfriend. You know, tell him my most darkest secret, punch him if he ever dare to call me [i]payatot[/i]. (LOL. even though he always do) and watch action movies with him. I really don't like very sweet and cheesy couples with callsigns like [i]mushy[/i], [i]cupcake[/i] ,[i]tart[/i] or whatsoevers. I like it plain and simple.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm .. If I had a gf, I will treat him special than anyone else. Give her the love and care that she needs. Understand and comfort her when she has a problem. :wow2:
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=soul23;#3546931;1272346284]hmm .. If I had a gf, I will treat him special than anyone else. Give her the love and care that she needs. Understand and comfort her when she has a problem.[/quote] Aww. that's so sweet :) Any girl would be lucky to have you.;
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=SvperGirl;#3546944;1272346602]Aww. that's so sweet :) Any girl would be lucky to have you.;[/quote] yeah :lol2: you're payatot pla :D

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-27 02:38:13)

SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=soul23;#3547127;1272350264]you're payatot pla[/quote] hahaha. not really. idky he calls me that. );
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the best relationship I had was with this guy whom I treat as my kuya/barkada/bestfriend. We're like the best buddy of each other. We watch basketball games together, cheering on our teams w/c are rivals. I'm like his guy buddy when we're hanging out, chillin' and a super supportive gf/cheerer during his games. :) but that was years ago. I never treated the next guy like that anymore.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hmm. i treat my bf as not plainly as my lover but also we preserve our friendship, like i fart loud even if hes around, we joke sometimes, we get serious, etc. he can be my sparring mate in karate too, because we're both into this kind of hobby. :P and uhm, he could also be my best of friend. ^^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yeah, the best thing, i think, is not just be lovers but be the best of friends as well. (OT. mareh, post and post, so you can have the 'alive and kickin' badge! haha)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3545804;1272296254]We treat each other like this. :lol3: But anyway, you must do anything for her/him. To make her/him happy. Just be there when he/she happy.[/quote] I agree. [hr][hr] I treat him as my bestfriend but I think he treats me as his master. He does everything to make me happy. We laugh at each other's mistake, but we don't take a grudge on each other for that. He doesn't treat me like a little sister. Well, the 4-year age gap. :lol: But still. And he treats me like his wife of something like that -- he buys me what I want. (; He makes me spoiled. And I treat him like a slave sometimes[sorry for that].
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

(Mareh, I don't know about alive and kickin badge there lol :P ) (Bridget, oops just to say my own opinion but I'm not into letting the guy buy me stuffs and spoil me. Boys are boys. I'm afraid they might ask something in return to, say "utang na loob" perhaps? All the kind of stuff one might have in mind that a guy wants something in return, it's possible. They ask for it. But oh well, this is just my opinion and my own experiences lmao. ) ^_^ Rawr, I've said too much. There you go. I treat him like he's my world and no one else can replace him (prob is, which one? lol ).
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I treat them like my own family lols!
personage.imperfection
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I treat my BF like his my husband. Not my pet. :*
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I still remember on how I treated my Ex. Well, I treated him good, I think...? I never beg something from him neither wants him to walk me home. I made his projects even though he didn't ask it from me cause I don't want him to get tired. I am kind on him like I'd always allowed him to have some foodtrips with his barkada-s. I neither want him to ask permission to me on what he'd do with this or that. I am always kind on my ex-es which my barkada-s thinks it ain't good at all. :lol3::lol3:
alex_kim07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know because i don't have a boyfriend but maybe i'll treat him nicely.. maybe i'll poke his eye out.. :fork: hehe.jowk. =D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I treat him as my best friend ever. Like, I feel comfortable having a red flag (LOL) Though it's too private already but I find it very perfect for us to maintain this kind of relationship. I treat him a friend though I consider him as my boyfriend, but I'd rather treat him just like a friend but he's a friend to me who has another category than the others...
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I, dear sister am the mushiest girlfriend in the world.. I swear.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmmm... I think I'm probably a Yandere type of person so if I had a boyfriend, then poor him. XD

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 10 queries - 0.416 second ]
Privacy Policy