• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

Pages: 1

Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

Welcome again Denise :) Enjoy and have fun
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

Welcome back then, Denise! I'm flo, btw.. Enjoy here and see you around :run2::run2::run2::run2:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome Denise. Read Rules Before Posting and lastly Enjoy^^ and see you around.
kelly7898
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi ! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hurray! New Member :excited: Always be friendly, and follow the rules, alright?? :yes2:, Ftalkers don't bite.:over: Just always be nice. By the way, My name is[b] Xearis[/b] but you can call me [b]Cha[/b] just like what Ftalkers calls me. See ya around. Take Care.
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WELCOME BACK! See yah around!
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi there! welcome to ftalk hope you will enjoy staying here xiao!
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey.!! im shana!! ... hope you enjoy!! see ya around and be active..
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][size=6][font=Fontdinerdotcom][color=green]Welcome to ftalk, Denise![/color][/font][/size][/b] [size=2][font=Kristen ITC]Hiya there, my name's [color=red][u]Khristine[/u][/color]. I'm 14 years old, and I live in Philippines. :run: Hihi. Well, wow..you shifted course? Nice :thumbsup: Haha. Anyways.. welcome again here in ftalk, and don't be afraid to expand your social status here. Hehe, I swear peeps here are nice. :yes2: Lolsss. If you need any help, just ask me or us and be active, 'kkkk? See you around, Ciao! With lots of love. :heart::love:[/font][/size]
zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi hello welcome back in here!! good luck again!
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Denise! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D [quote=onewiththebullet;#3502352;1269924324]Not really a new member because I was a member during friendstertalk times pa. Went inactive. But whatever, I am here now.[/quote] What is your username last time?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Denise! Welcome again here at FTalk :giggle: Hope we can be friends. :hug: See you around Enjoy and always follow the rules.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy