• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

Pages: 1

^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound in [i]Sineskwela[/i]. Ahaha ^^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

Her songs are alike to Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy too. Well, i like her song, F**K You ((:

Last edited by cutest08 (2010-04-08 06:56:43)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

F*ck You & Smile made me like her. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Ahaha. Oh yesss. There's only one song of her I listened so far.. is that F-U-C-K? (Lolss, though I don't like the title at all.) Yeah I think so. The one with the intro that sounds like that sound

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:34

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy