• ARCHIVES 
  • » YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

Pages: 1

YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

Hey there, welcome to Ftalk :d
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

welcome sis!! enjoy!! and be active!! dont break the rules!!
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk ! Of course we'll be nice to you ! Don't worry, all members here are friendly and kind ! :wave: Follow the rules, sis and hope to see you around !
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :wave: hope you enjoy your stay :lol3: see you around :D and follow rules ;)
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you guys. im so happy xxxx
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heyyyyyyyyyyy! hi there, allen here. please b active, k?
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3526067;1271424215]heyyyyyyyyyyy! hi there, allen here. please b active, k?[/quote] i will do my best! nice to meet you :cool:
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

~hey there i dont know what to call you but i just want to greet you a pleasant welcome here in ftalk godbless and see you around.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » YAY! Hello :3 Hope to know more about you. XD Nice to meet a HSJ fan like you. XD Watashi no nihon no fan desu~ XD

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:32

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy