• ARCHIVES 
  • » The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

Pages: 1

The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

crazy_hydra
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-06-05 06:20:13)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

The song was great. :D And in some freakin' reasons, the hair in my arms stands up whenever I hear the 'And now Haiti needs us. They need us.' part. I don't know why. :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

[quote=Lelouch_0;#3540740;1272118024]And in some freakin' reasons, the hair in my arms stands up whenever I hear the 'And now Haiti needs us. They need us.' part. I don't know why.[/quote] Me too :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The song was great -- especially the part where there were many people singing it together. [color=red]♥[/color]
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I really love this song. I have an mp3 of this on my cp.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The original is wayyy better! But the new version is okay but I hate the fact that Justin Bieber made the first part of the song.. :evil:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy