• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

Pages: 1

Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

Hello [b]gorgeouschicc[/b]/ Christine. Use your common sense, As said in the rules.. Btw, Nice to meet you, And i'd like to be your tour guide as i become a tour guide of some other new members, Of to start with being familiar in the forum. Start by chilling around in the chat box and fun corner Also posting around the forum will gain your rank that would make others give more respect to you, And a bit after you had over 30 posts or 100 posts, Start on joining our [url=http://theftalk.com/egroups]eGroups[/url]., Thats all i'd be like flooding. Just PM me if you need any help okay? Im always active so.. See you around!
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

Thanks Alyssa. :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome gorgeouschicc :D have fun and read the rules also hehe :P
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Thank you. I'm done with the rules. :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hey. Welcome to Ftalk ((: Read The Rules before posting. I hope you enjoy here^^ Anyway. Aiashine irr ..[/b][/align]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][font=Arial][b]^ Hey There. gorgeouschicc. Whoa. ur cute anyway. haha. Welcome here to Ftalk.. hope u have fun here, stay active and follow the rules implied okay. Be friendly and obedient. :)[/b][/font] [/color]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow..nice username you got there anyways..welcome to ftalk follow the rules.k? :xixi:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi Christine =) Hope you enjoy here and see you around :giggle: By the way I'm Jazz :D Take care!!!
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@Aiashine. Thanks. :) You have a cool name. :) @bryekristoff20. Thank you. You're cute too. Hehe. @koy1991. The username isn't really that nice.I find it boring. :lol: @mYjOon14. Thanks thanks. :) See ya around. :D And of course guys,I'll always follow the rules.Thanks for the warm welcome. :)
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome, Christine! :D They've already pretty much said everything so I guess that just leaves me with... welcome! Haha. Hope you have fun around here and stay active. ^^
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Thank you. :) See you around. :D
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome Christine..:) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi Christine :) I'm Flo, btw.. Enjoy here :yes: See you around :wave:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello Christine and welcome to FTalk.... You can call me Vin if you like. By the way, read the rules and regulation before posting Hope you can enjoy your stay here!
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks so much guys. I hope we'll be friends. :)
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk gorgeouschicc! enjoy posting here, just don't do unnecessary things here so you won't be given a red repu. :)
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Alright. Thanks. :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Chhristine! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D Nice username you got there huh!
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome here Christine. Wow, we have the same name, but different spelling. I'm Khristine. Nice to meet you and stay active, k? Oops, you're not a newbie anymore :xixi: See you around~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody. It's gorgeouschicc but the name is Christine. 17 years old from the Philippines. :) Let's be friends,okay? Mwa!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 10 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy