• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

Pages: 1

Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

jjuL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

I think it's not that bad. I feel like it will be nicer to be friends with him instead of having awkward moments. Anyway, past is past, right? :yes2:
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

[quote]Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/quote] ^I think the other way around. Kung hindi ka bitter, why not befriend with him? And luckily, he can be someone you can confide your problems with. Well, It's just an opinion.

Last edited by dix (2010-04-07 09:59:57)

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jjuL;#3510983;1270469797]Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her.[/quote] This isn't true at all. Well, maybe for [i]some[/i] people, but it's not always like that. It took me maybe a year and a half before I started talking to/befriending my ex again. We were really good friends before we got into a relationship, so it's a waste to just throw it away like that. Of course, things will never be like it was before (the friendship), but at least we're still friends. I don't see any reason why it's so wrong to befriend your ex. You just have to take the other person (your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you have any at that time) into consideration. I'm still friends with my ex, but I still "stay away" from him, because I know how it must feel for my bf.
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Befriending your ex doesn't actually mean you still have those feelings you once had for him. I don't see anything wrong with befriending your ex, as long as you consider other people's (your girlfriend/boyfriend, his/her girlfriend/boyfriend) feelings. Everything is okay as long as you know your place/limitation in the situation.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Super agree. :) I'm friends with all my ex's. (As if I got a lot. LOL. I have two ex's wandering around Ftalk and i'm really good friends with them both.) Well I think it's that, you started off as friends right before you got into a relationship, right? So after breaking up, it would be such a waste to just trash the friendship you two built. [b]As long as you both know the real deal between you two[/b], (and i'm saying you both already know what's going on in each other's mind and that you know [i]there's no getting back together again[/i]) you can be friends. Even great friends. best friends. It really depends if you can handle him say things about his crushes and stuff like that. If the wounds have healed already and if you've finished the process of moving on, there's no problem with that. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it was around six months without communication after the break up when we saw each other again. That time, we just smiled at each other and there's no love involved, we got in touch again. we're friends not until he had a new girlfriend that i decided to cut connections again, it was sad because we were friends again and the new girl thinks that i'm trying to get back again with him. so even if he still want us to be good friends it just can't be because they are always having an argument. the girl is super jealous, with nothing to be so jealous of in the first place.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Its not bad. And befriend your ex isn`t you still have feelings. You just want to have a new friend.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Not bad. As long as, you don't love each other again. Hekhek.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why not? Right? [quote][b]m4ndz9 wrote:[/b] Befriending your ex doesn't actually mean you still have those feelings you once had for him. I don't see anything wrong with befriending your ex, as long as you consider other people's (your girlfriend/boyfriend, his/her girlfriend/boyfriend) feelings. Everything is okay as long as you know your place/limitation in the situation.[/quote] [quote][b]gossipgirl03 wrote:[/b] I think it's not that bad. I feel like it will be nicer to be friends with him instead of having awkward moments. Anyway, past is past, right? :yes2:[/quote] Agree :)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't think it's a good idea to be friends with your ex especially if you shared intimate feelings before. Well, it's okay to be in good terms but not like as best friends you know?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, for me, it's not. Once you befriend your ex, it means you still have those crazy feelings over him/her. [b]Unless you still want him/her in your life.[/b] [i]Any comments?[/i]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy