• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

Pages: 1

I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

luciddreams
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now, when Agua and Bendita grew up, Andy Eigenman is the one who plays the role. gah! i don't like the way she acts. i think there's something missing...maybe the expressions of her eyes while acting. waha. how about you? [b]what do you think about Agua Bendita[/b]?

Last edited by luciddreams (2010-04-08 10:02:26)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

I don't like andy , honestly. :disgust: when she acts i feel so sleepy err :evil: my favorite line from her : " HITLER! " :lol3:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-04-06 20:01:05)

luciddreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

gahaha! well, i think we're the only ones who watch agua bendita? X) [b]kimyasay10[/b], thanks for the reply. i agree with ya! ;)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The Show gives us Moral Lessons, and other good features.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. She's one kawaii child! Ahaha. Yeah. I like the story, the music and for the effects.. well, so-so. But, it really took a lot of time for them to grow up and show Andi Eigenmann.. But well, I don't like how she acts. But she's just a newbie, anyway.. so maybe someday she can do good. Ahaha. I don't like Wowa. Lolsss ;DDD
luciddreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]oniongurl[/b] thanks for the info! :) i'm now going to edit edit! yahyah! i totally agree with you! ;) hopefully, we'll see Andy Eigenman grow as she gets more and more projects from ABS-CBN :) gahaha! i don't like wowa too! she's eviiil :aaa:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: I like it. Especially when they're still young. The two little girls is cute. :3
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love this show.I like Agua's voice although now she is big.And Andi & Matteo are so cute. :heart:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like the flow of the story from the start.. but, when agua & bendita are now teenagers(?), i don't watch it. i dunno. i think i was just got bored with the story. I just like to watch it when they were still a child.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like it when agua and bendita are still young :) the child star is so great! according to oniongurl, the child star's name is Xyriel Anne Manabat. again, she's so great! and super cute too! :D now,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy