• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

Pages: 1

what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

missy0390
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

"Because I'm awesome." :lol3: lol, but seriously though, there isn't really a [i]best[/i] answer for this one. You just have to tell them what makes you different from the other people they've interviewed and will interview, as well as anything you have that would be a good contribution to the company.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

[quote=missy0390;#3512950;1270606959]Why should we hire you?[/quote] That's what you would put in the objective part of your resume. In other case, you should probably research about the company & position you're applying for so you'll be much confident conversing w/ the recruiter.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the most best answer when you are in the JOb intervew? Why should we hire you___________________________________??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:28

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy