• ARCHIVES 
  • » well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

Pages: 12

well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^ [quote][color=limegreen]Uga[/color] is a monster that have a huge ambition to rule the world by spreading his cuteness . He's sort of evil and he can change himself into anything depends what he need that time . even [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] is evil , he really do loves me . And he loves to bullying other cute creature around him , especially [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/OctoGang/220036568434?ref=ts]OctoGang[/url] that he met in other part of the world . but here in Ftalk , [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] finally found other object to be bullying, and it was [b]ChocoPie[/b] that came from [url=http://theftalk.com/p=shakiro214]Shak[/url]'s avatar .[b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] just can't resist the cuteness and the yummy smells from him ![/quote] [align=center][size=5]here's some picture of [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b][/size][/align] [color=red]NEW![/color] [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] want to taste the sweetness of ate ice's avatar :x [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/es9dtd.jpg[/img] [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] meet shak's avatar and decided to eat him :love: [spoiler][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mnkx2f.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] greet octogang for their 2nd Birthday / anniversary and decided to gave them super yummy octobaby takoyaki ! [sup]note; octobaby is their kid :p[/sup] [spoiler][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/xerfh2.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b]get mad when someone dare to said that he's not cute ! [spoiler][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/9fmof4.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [size=5][align=center]U-talk ;[/align][/size] [b] how to combine [color=limegreen]Uga[/color] and Ftalk and reborn U-Talk .[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/eq41p2.jpg[/img] [b]note ; [/b]U-Talk NEVER use any of afro wigs , he use it just to make the spirit of Ftalk more alive on his soul :p[/spoiler] [b]U-Talk random pict .[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/90a77s.jpg[/img] U-Talk that pose for the mascot contest . He just totally to excited and he's about to jump over you and huggggs ! :hug: [hr][hr][hr][hr] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2d7hjkz.jpg[/img] U-Talk is about to bribe , i meant to share some kiss for people that already help him and support him in the contest ! note; U-Talk is a guy .[/spoiler] [quote]note ; Uga is a monster created by ME, and he's copyrighted by me , no-one are able to steal him/edit him / take him unless u ask for my permission , but feel free if you already joined UGA FANSCLUB :p[/quote]

Last edited by Linniie (2010-04-08 04:21:00)

mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

Uga is cute :giggle:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

[quote=Linniie;#3513258;1270624154]but feel free if you already joined UGA FANSCLUB :p[/quote] does it have a fan page in fb? i want to join :woohoo:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mYjOon14;#3513278;1270624770]Uga is cute :giggle:[/quote] :hug: good . or else uga will eat you xD [quote=slashedkite;#3513679;1270638567]does it have a fan page in fb? i want to join :woohoo:[/quote] @_@ i dont know . . how to make . . fan page :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate ice ! :love: your ava is also cuteh <3 uga will be glad if he can eat it :p :p @all click my sig . i command you to become fan @_@
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahaha. Uga is one kawaii and interesting creature, neh? Ahaha. Kawaii ;DDD Lolss, I became a fan in the fanpage ;D
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Uga is so cute & kawaii.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie;#3514445;1270702453]ate ice ! :love: your ava is also cuteh <3 uga will be glad if he can eat it :p :p @all click my sig . i command you to become fan @_@[/quote] sankyu but dun eat my sugar cube avatar! :pacman: ohohoh. uga haz a fb page. :3
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3514450;1270702799]Ahaha. Uga is one kawaii and interesting creature, neh? Ahaha. Kawaii ;DDD Lolss, I became a fan in the fanpage ;D[/quote] thankyou :hug: [quote=xoxochubiie;#3514459;1270703076]Uga is so cute & kawaii.[/quote] thankyou ! :D [quote=aysbeaux;#3514467;1270703443]sankyu but dun eat my sugar cube avatar! :pacman: ohohoh. uga haz a fb page. :3[/quote] ... oops :D [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/es9dtd.jpg[/img] he can't resist sweet stuff sorry >_<
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

omomomo...uga-kun kawaii desu!!! :love::love: me wanna hug uga-kun coz he's chubby :hug:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3514635;1270716641]omomomo...uga-kun kawaii desu!!! :love::love: me wanna hug uga-kun coz he's chubby :hug:[/quote] huggss :hug:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.i love Uga XDDDDD
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

then become fan :lick:
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Uggggga is so kyyyuuuut. Waha. =3 Huggable so much, haha.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lheendc12;#3516777;1270830266]Uggggga is so kyyyuuuut. Waha. =3 Huggable so much, haha.[/quote] of course he's huggable xD and biteable :p except if you bite him he'll bite you back twice :pacman:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie;#3514619;1270714707]... oops :D he can't resist sweet stuff sorry >_<[/quote] ohmygad. :cry: :lol3: hahahahaha. why the?! :shakefist: thats my sugar cuuuuuuuuuuuuube. hahahahaha. uga is always hungrehhhh~ :pacman: KAWAII!!! :3
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux;#3516803;1270831072]ohmygad. :cry: :lol3: hahahahaha. why the?! :shakefist: thats my sugar cuuuuuuuuuuuuube. hahahahaha. uga is always hungrehhhh~ :pacman: KAWAII!!! :3[/quote] its your fault to show uga something yummeh :lol3:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie;#3514445;1270702453]@all click my sig . i command you to become fan @_@[/quote] now im under uga's geass :hypno: hahaha! all hail uga! :salute:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite;#3517267;1270866319]now im under uga's geass :hypno: hahaha! all hail uga! :salute:[/quote] :lol: great xD the salute emot . . look like mad or something ;_;
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Omg, Uga is so kawaii. :lala: I loev teh name Uga. :love: Ugaaaaa. :love: [quote=Linniie;#3513258;1270624154]UGA FANSCLUB :p[/quote] - Omg, there's a fansclub! :lala: Me is gonna join. :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well , first of all thanks for viewing :D i'd like to introduce [b][color=limegreen]Uga[/color][/b] , or you might see him transforming into[b] U-Talk[/b] and participate into the Logo competition ^^

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:07

[ 10 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy