• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

Pages: 1

Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

kimhajin94
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice to meet you. ♥♡♥
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

:wave: oh hello there Hajin :D :wave: i was also born in 1994 :d weeee! :) enjoy posting here and follow the rules ok ? see you around =)
gErLaLuZz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

welcome. :) enjoy && follow the rules. i'm bibeth. friends?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there.. just follow the rules.and ull be alright. enjoy posting!
marcsolstice
» n00b
1969-12-31

k-pop fan ? Jaaaang !
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi there! welcome to ftalk hope you will enjoy staying here xiao!
kimhajin94
» n00b
1969-12-31

Everyone hi po ~ kk thank you for welcome :3
zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOU
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome Hajin! Welcome in Ftalk and enjoy posting! And see you around =) By the way I'm Jazz :D
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome hajin..I'm claydine have fun here in Ftalk!
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimhajin94;#3514640;1270716985]Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice to meet you. ♥♡♥[/quote] Hello there Hajin! Welcome here in FTalk! I'll assure you that you'll enjoy your stay in here :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][b][color=Red]^ Hi there. Welcome here to FTalk. Hope u enjoy being here. keep active and follow the rules. :][/color] [/b][/font]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[size=5][color=green][font=Zebra]Welcome to ftalk, Hajin![/font][/color][/size] :wave: [font=Kristen ITC][color=orange][size=2] Hiya there! My name's [u]Khristine[/u]. I'm 14 years old, from Philippines ^^ Ahaha, whoa, you hate Math, :thumbsup: Me too. :facepalm: Ahaha. :kiss: Nice to meet you too! Ciao! :wow2::run: [/size][/color][/font]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[size=4]Hi there! Welcome to Ftalk! I love your name,It's cute! Enjoy your stay here![/size] BTW, U can call me by my username.:) or anything you want,really :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Hajin! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! I`m Hajin, btw. :yes: Please call me Hajin. :wow: I`m born in 1994. :dance: I`m type A. :wave: I talk KPOP. =) :music: I`m bored most of the time. :over: I hate math. :wallbash: That`s me. Nice

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:43

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy