• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

Pages: 1

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [align=center][b]Tsundere (ツンデレ)[/b] is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms Tsun Tsun (ツンツン) , meaning to turn away in disgust, and Dere Dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as maid cafes, anime, manga, novels, and even mass media. The term was made popular in the game Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. [u]Popular Tsunderes <3333[/u] [spoiler][img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/16/66027.jpg[/img] [b]Shana[/b] of Shakugan no Shana [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/8/82579.jpg[/img] [b]Kagami Hiiragi[/b] of Lucky Star [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/14/65766.jpg[/img] [b]Taiga Aisaka[/b] of Toradora![/spoiler][/align] In the [color=blue][b]blue[/b][/color] corner, Yanderes! [align=center] [b]Yandere (ヤンデレ)[/b] - is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. The term is derived from the words Yan (ヤン) meaning a mental or emotional illness and Dere (デレ) meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions. The usage of the character type has led to criticism over the amount of violence in works such as School Days and When They Cry. Although the character type has been used in anime and manga since Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam in 1985, conscious use of the term only began to be around the turn of the millennium. A variant of the term, Yangire (ヤンギレ) originated in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS and is used to describe a character who is mentally ill and snaps instantly without showing affection for the victim of their outbursts. [u]Popular Yanderes <3333[/u] [spoiler][img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/81744.jpg[/img] [b]Sekai Saionji[/b] of School Days [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/76673.jpg[/img] [b]Shion Sonozaki[/b] of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/6/78791.jpg[/img] [b]Ami Kawashima[/b] of Toradora![/spoiler][/align] For me? I love them both.. but, I love Yanderes more! You may also post your fave Tsunderes/Yanderes pics ;DDD

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-09 11:23:44)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

Yanderes of course! Bwhaha!
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

of course.. Tsun-tsun. Tsundere!!! but I love Tsunedere boys more
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tsundere.. im a tsundere myself. hehehehe and i also think tsundere is,, uhm.. yeah. tsundere.. cant explain. wew >_>
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko;#3516384;1270814310]and i also think tsundere is,, uhm.. yeah. tsundere.. cant explain. wew >_>[/quote] ehehe me also Tsundere. XD [s]believe me not[/s] @T : maybe it should post Favorite character image. or something. or is there already a Tsundere / Yandere image thread? I dont know. -.-
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nina~Sakura;#3516670;1270826490]@T : maybe it should post Favorite character image. or something. or is there already a Tsundere / Yandere image thread? I dont know. -.-[/quote] Oh you may post too ahaha ;DDD Eh? Please if there is, give me the link TT ^ TT
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3516673;1270826588]Eh? Please if there is, give me the link TT ^ TT[/quote] lol. I dunno. maybe you can make it. :>
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tsundere. Yandere is O.A lol
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've always liked Tsunderes :p I think they're cute and a good challenge.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My pick [b]:[/b] Tsundere's [b]\:lol:/[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]Tsunderes FTW~![/font][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to delete this topic <33333[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=6]Tsunderes VS Yanderes[/size][/b][/align] In the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] corner, [b]Tsunderes![/b] [alig

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:40

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy