• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

Pages: 1

hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

abbii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

hi ABBII!! hope to see you around the forums in here good luck for you here WELCOME!!! i'll be waiting for your POST!!! GOD BLESS see you!
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

hi abbii! welcome to ftalk. be active, please? follow the rules. byeee :-h see you around!
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi Abii! Enjoy posting and follow rules ;) See you around :wave: BTW I'm Jazz =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=abbii;#3516071;1270803659]i always visit ftalk for non-english literature[/quote] An avid reader I see... Welcome to ftalk! Enjoy your stay. ;)
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=abbii;#3516071;1270803659]hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys![/quote] haha! Welcome abbii. yeah! I often see you in Non-English Lit. :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[size=6][font=jabjai][color=green]Welcome to Ftalk, Abii![/color][/font][/size] [font=Kristen ITC][color=orange] Hiya there~ My name's [u]Khristine[/u], I'm 14 years old, from Philippines ^^ Hehe. Wow, you hang out in the Non-English Lit? Ahaha, me too. (Ftalkers here are great authors.. well except for me. .___.) So yeah. Hope we can be friends and get to know each other ;DDDD Hihi. See ya around, Ciao! With lots of :xixi: Ahaha ;DDD [size=2][/size][/color][/font]
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello abii :D yer lucky, it's my first time here to greet a newbie :yes2: Welcome here, Be active, okay? And don't forget to follo teh rules..:thumbsup: and yea we're same, :lol3: I'm always in non-english lit. wen i was a newbie.. Goodluck abii! (:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk, abbii! :D Hope you're enjoying it here so far. Also, see you around in other sections of the forum, too! :]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh you love the writers in our forum lol, Anyways, welcome to Ftalk. Hope you do enjoy :)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]heyy. welcome to FTalk! :wave:[/font][/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi abbi welcome to FTalk Be active always.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hello!! nice to meet you abbii. :) see you around. :dance:[/align]
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi abbii.. welcome here at ftalk.. hope u enjoi ur stay here.. yeah, the non-eng lit is great place to hang.. not to mention the great stories there.. oh, btw, im irene hope we can be friends.. :D
xiemaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome here. Enjoy posting :D
den95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the FTalk. are you done in the rules 1. Use your common sense. 2. See rule #1.
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. enjoy your stay.. have fun posting...
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi Abbii, So.. Your one of the readers huh! :D Ehehe, Enjoy and Be ACTIVE!
annica14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yow! :D welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Abbii! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone btw my name is abbii i always visit ftalk for non-english literature but i just created my account few days ago so i'm still new :D nice to meet you guys!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 10 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy