• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

shut!
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-14 13:20:37)

micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

uhh, i dont get it, but it think i'm gonna call you Mark.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

^ I think he's asking for our "pet name/s" for our boyfriend (for girls) and girlfriend (for guys.) Sometimes, we just call each other by our names. Most of the time though, we all each other [b]honey[/b] or [b]love[/b]. :D I know it's kind of common, but I think we never wanted an odd/uncommon one in the first place. :]
micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ooohh. i just call him by his name, most of the time. But sometimes, I call him "You" :d
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I call them by there last names. . .
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=Complete in Him][color=purple][size=3] I call people by their First names. Sometimes with last names. [/size][/color][/font]
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@threadstarter - simply calling each others name :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i call him monster o:
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain;#3519427;1270998873]i call him monster o:[/quote] wahaha .. so sweet, monster!! :lol2:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we call each other [i]bhey[/i] and sometimes [i]bhebhey[/i]. :) my boyfriend is used calling me [i]bhey[/i] all the time. :)
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We using our first name but with the word "qoh" <-- means "mine" ... for example Lemy qoh <-- .... :run: :pictures:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^awwh. :) sweet. :) lovers do that a lot, including us. Haha. :) i really find myself kinda "kilig" whenever he adds [i]"ko"[/i] to my name. It's like tellin me im his. Only his. :)
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we call each other BABY :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Just call him by the name. :lol3: I don't like silly call names. :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Baby or babe. But she called honey first. :blush: But we had silly call names like toods. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]how do you call each other guys? simply calling his/her name? :love:[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:49

[ 10 queries - 0.489 second ]
Privacy Policy