• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

Pages: 1

[b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

[b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know the person well before we choose who to vote!![/b] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3504/3933960735_9911f27fcd_o.jpg[/img]

Last edited by alecxa16 (2010-04-09 23:17:20)

alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

For me, i rather chose GIBO or ERAP. GIBO coz he is very smart! namamangha ako sa mga sagot nya sa FORUM.. ERAP coz during his time,mindanao is at PEACE. at sa kanyang termino lang unti-unting nakakabayad ang PILIPINAS sa mga UTANG sa AMERICA. :D
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

for me its gibo coz' he smart at anything..
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Avoid double posting please, TS. For me, I want it to be either Noynoy or Erap. :xixi: Ahaha. Because, family history is an important point too to ponder. Ermm.. is this in right section?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Dick Gordon for discipline. . .
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Gibo[/b] for me, I admire his intelligence and yes, among the presidentiables, he's the smartest of them :)))
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i may say... kulang yata yung mga aspirants to beome president eh... give equal chance.. wahah.. naks parang totoo eh.. they are originally 10 candidates... 2 are missing yung 1 kasi Disqualified eh.. actually i still don't know whom i should vote for... but i'm in between Gibo or Noy.. Gibo is really intelligent specially in the forums that he have been... Noy becoz of the family background that there is much possibility that he is not corrupt.. coz i believe that corruption is the reason why we can't move in a higher level..

Last edited by renz_RN (2010-04-10 13:06:35)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gilbert Teodoro - he studied in Harvard University that's why he is intelligent. According to PhilStar, Gilbert's track record is better than NoyNoy. Manny Villar - I believe na nag number 2 lang siya dahil sa "Name Recall" which one of the characteristics of Philippine elections. Magaling ang nahire niyang agency para dun sa mga tv ads. Halos memorize ng mga tao ung 1st and 2nd ad nya(pati ako). Pumangit ang track record niya dahil dun sa C5 Road extension(sayang). NoyNoy - It's just his family history. For me, parang hindi pa siya ready for this position. Pwede rin ang name recall dito kase dahil dun sa family nila. Kung iisipin mo ang family nya meron silang good background pero take note na hindi ibig sabihin na former pres. and kanyang parents, may kakayahan na siyang i lead ang ating country. Erap - pangit lang sakanya ay ung Track Record nya. Remember naging guilty siya sa kasong Plunder. ^Mga "elite" ang mga nasa taas not just because of money also popularity. Sa mga VP candidates, dyan na pumasok ung mga Political Butterflies. the rest, la akong naalala skanila. Cguro isa sa itaas ang mananalo. Di ako boboto pero concern lng sa country :) But in this poll, I chose Gibo.

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-10 18:24:15)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

In this poll, i chose Gibo. Not for being smart, but I really do believe that he can really support the needs of our fellowmen here in Philippines. Aside from that, running as a future president of our country, he really showed his characteristic as an independent. The word independent that I wanted to say is not by running a party alone it's by not running because of the help with his close friend before - PGMA :)
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Soul23: I like your post huh! Informative, haha! @ Topic; I would rather choose Noy because maybe because his family tracks, haha! =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eddie Villanueva , mindanao will be at peace he said :) He's more to God also
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@lheendc12 thanks for reading :) [quote=kimyasay10;#3519828;1271043295]Eddie Villanueva , mindanao will be at peace he said :) He's more to God also[/quote] I hope he can bring peace to mindanao but we can't be so sure. Let's hope he will do it if he will become the president.
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Topic Starter, hope you won't mind. How about changing the topic's title to [b]Let's talk about the future President candidate and the future of our country.[/b] Hohoho!
nicewhunpaulene
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]For me, [u]NoyNoy Aquino[/u].[/b] Why? Because Noynoy has [b]the competence and credibility[/b] to represent our nation in the global arena and he is the best leader who can rebuild our international image. So, I go for him :)

Last edited by nicewhunpaulene (2010-04-12 00:37:28)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If ever, I want Gibo or Gordon to win. Gibo is clean in politics, and Gordon as well. Plus, Gordon accomplished lots of things. :thumbsup: But if there aren't really chances that Teodoro or Gordon will win, please, just let Aquino win instead of Villar. Do not ask me why. Aquino didn't accomplished anything while he was in the Senate, so he doesn't actually deserve to win. But if it's between him and Villar, I'll choose Noynoy. Edit; Talagang di kasali si JC De Los Reyes at Nick Perlas eh. :lol3::lol3:

Last edited by beareyes (2010-04-12 01:03:57)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://images.jepoygreen.multiply.com/image/1/photos/170/600x600/16/DSC08080.JPG?et=Ctf5rUxYYPXXShXJAgp9rQ&nmid=332664834[/img] Eddie ako! Tunay na may takot sa Diyos at pagmamahal sa bayan. Hindi beholden ng kung ano-anong political and economical power. Hindi mangungurakot. Bro.Eddie Villanueva is not just an Evangelist He is an economist. Major in Economics and Minor in Finance He is a professor in PUP. He is a radical-activist who fight for the right of small people when he is a Student Leader. He is a CEO of a ZOE broadcasting network. wag niong maliitin si Bro.Eddie.. kung ang ibang kandidato nakatulong sa buhay ng mga mamamayang Pilipino.. si Bro.Eddie pati kaluluwa naligtas sa pamamagitan ng pagshshare ng Word of God and salvation mula sa 15 na students hanggang sa 5 milyong Pilipino sa 44 na bansa. "ANIM NA TAON NA WALANG KORAPYON, BAGONG PILIPINAS AY BABANGON" BRO.EDDIE PARA PRESIDENTE!
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gibo for me Gibo is very smart. Manny Villar-ehh....i don't know Noynoy-?? wtf.? Zeroo laws as in ZERO laws passed?
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gibo - I admire he`s intelligence. [galing at talino!] Manny Villar - Ekk. Puro Tv ads. Hahaha ! Noynoy Aquino - Because of he`s parents. Cory and Ninoy. Gordon - D ko alam kung anung meron s`ya. :) Bro. Eddie - Uhhmm, Ok lan. Pero hindi s`ya bet ng family ko. Erap - bat ba kasi s`ya nakulong ? <IDK kasi ee. Enxa.> Jamby - Hmmm . dapat senator . [peace!]
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]erap daw ung pamilya ko.. :lol: tiga san juan raw kaxe kame^^[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]IF U WERE TO CHOOSE TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT,WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY?[/b] [b]to moderators[/b] [spoiler]delete this if not allowed[/spoiler] [b]share ur ideas and opinion here...[/b] [b]better to know

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 11 queries - 0.412 second ]
Privacy Policy