• ARCHIVES 
  • » since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

Pages: 12

since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... which is much better and prefer to watch?
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

Asap Asap Asap Asap.
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

Asap!
Zhyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ same here ! ;DD
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ASAP[/b] FTW. Lolss, what's [b]Party Pilipinas[/b]? Never heard of it. Wakokok~
redpopgal
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ASAP! ;)[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ASAP of course..!
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ASAP! :D[/b]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

id rather watch mtv than choose between these 2. but ASAP is sure better. iLike GForce
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so that's 10 for asap and 0 for party pilipinas.. wahah.. nice choice you guys.. whah...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually, I don't watch neither that much. But if I have to choose... ASAP has more pizazz.
MochaFrapps!
» n00b
1969-12-31

ASAP! @_@ WTH is Party [i]Pilipinas[/i]!
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I still prefer to watch Asap XV, The lightnings and the performances are very good :] while Party P. ugh :pacman:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ASAP XV :thumbsup:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OF course ASAP XV. They are the No. 1 :thumbsup:
jhalene_2714@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

ASAP is no.#1...................
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course[b] ASAP XV.[/b]It's more funny and interesting.
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh interesting.. no one yet voted for party pilipinas... whaha... sayang si rachel ann go lumipat n s party pilipinas... malas niya...
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ASAP XV[/b] is cool. :lala:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ASAP XV!!! fave ko Kanto Boys.. haha! Party Pilipinas? errr?! cheap!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » since SOP is gone and i consider it they reformated it to party pulipinas... since same artists still remains... eheh... aside from new name and stage... obviously i'll prefer ASAP... orig eh... whi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:25

[ 10 queries - 0.615 second ]
Privacy Policy