• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

Pages: 1

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

Puddingchu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an account! :) Here's to FTalk, hopefully we'll become good buddies, no? (^□^)ノ ~~ ♥ [/font][/color]

Last edited by Puddingchu (2010-04-10 14:39:44)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

[quote=Puddingchu;#3518401;1270924584]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an account! :)[/quote] Welcome to FTalk. Hope you enjoy here. I`m Grazie by the way. ^^,
Puddingchu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

[quote=eizarg;#3518406;1270925345]Welcome to FTalk. Hope you enjoy here. I`m Grazie by the way. ^^,[/quote] [color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma] Hi Grazie, I'm Miki, thank you for the welcome! [/font][/color]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No problem Miki. If ever you need help just PM me or the Mods here. ^^,
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there, welcome to Ftalk :d hope you do enjoy your stay here and be active :evil:
HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.. ! Welcome to FTalk. Please enjoy your stay here. It wud be nice if you've shared a little info about yourself. :yes2: Anyways, I'd love to see you around. Take care! :wave:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello ; )) Meg here! welcome Puddingchu <3 haha I like your u-name. LOL anyway, just enjoy your stay. :poke: haha All I can say is `Be Friendly & don`t be a SNOB` haha Hope to be friends with you. : )))
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome yo! :salute2: :salute2: pictures :pictures:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Puddingchu;#3518401;1270924584]I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an account! :) Here's to FTalk, hopefully we'll become good buddies, no? (^□^)ノ ~~ ♥[/quote] [font=Complete in Him][color=purple][size=3] Lolsss, were the same ^^ Ahaha, hiya buddy! :pet: [/size][/color][/font] [hr] [size=6][font=comic andy][color=violet]Welcome to Ftalk, Miki[/color][/font][/size] :wave: [font=Complete in Him][color=purple][size=3] Hiya~ I'm Khristine, 14 years old. OHMY, didn't I tell you I LOVE YOUR AVA? No? Now I'll tell you. Ahaha. Wow, seriously, thanks for viewing my profile XDDD Ahaha. Hope we can be close :hug: Ahaha. Okay, see you around, buddy/tomo! :excited::woohoo: [/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-11 08:06:50)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi Puddingchui! Allen here! X333 Please follow the only rule, k? See you around! :D Any names you got there?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#E8A5A5][font=Tahoma]Hello everyone! Current newest member here ~ I've come on FTalk before just to browse the forums in my free time, and so I figured today that I might as well make an accou

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:50

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy