• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

[align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with raising you? I never imagined you'll be like that." Mom started to jab again. Really, it's annoying. She's repeating every words she said, being over-emotional and all. I don't care if she's scolding me about last night, what I care about is I just want to chill out at the Plaza with my close friends. Or maybe just hang out at the park. Duh, it's my birthday tomorrow! I should celebrate! Whatever, just let me get out, and be away with this sickly woman! "How many times did I told you to stop smoking?" She said, waving my cigarette box. God. She found out that I'm smoking again. "Come on! That's just a toy!" I told her. "No. All of these are confiscated, and you're grounded for one month!" Right. How cool is that? "Fine." I said, stood up from the sofa and went to my room. I locked the door. I want to be alone. My mom doesn't love me. And she never did. Because.. they said, I looked like my dad. My mother and my father had an annulment when I was only seven. It's been ten years now, and I'm seventeen, and as a teenager, I get to have this angst hormones and rebellious antics. My mom said that since I'm an only child, she wants to protect me, and she doesn't want to lose me. But I don't believe her. She's a liar, if she loves me then.. why is she taking my freedom and independence? "Rebecca! Open the door!" my mom said. I ignored her, and putted the pillows on my ears. "I just want to be alone, I said!" My voice, echoing around the room. And the knocking stopped. Finally, rest in peace. I woke up and the next thing I knew, there's a tray of food laying outside my door. There's a small note beside it, and it read, [i]Please eat, Rebecca. Love, Mom.[/i] I crumpled the paper and threw it. But, since I have butterflies on my stomach right now, I decided to eat. It was my favorite meal, Stu Surprise. After eating, I decided to wash the dishes. I noticed that living room is messy too, so I decided to clean. That woman.. where is she? I need to at least thank her for a good meal. "Mom?" I called. There's no answer. Silence occurred, and I started to worry. Where could she be? "Mom?" I called again. Still, there was no answer. I looked for her, but she's not here. And then, the doorbell rang and I jumped in surprise. I opened the door and it was Aunt Zelda. She lives next door, and she's our only relative leaving in the country. "Becky.." Aunt Zelda muttered. She looked down, stepping back. "Uhm, see Aunt.. Mom's not here. Did you two met up?" "Becky.. your mom's.. at the hospital right now. She got a cardiac arrest, and.. she is confined right now." "No.. it can't be.." Mom's a natural sick person. Ever since she was born, I was told, that her heart is fragile and weak. She can't be stressed or worried or else.. she might.. die. Aunt Zelda looked down. "Can you tell what hospital is she at?" Aunt Zelda take me at the hospital, and it is really true. Mom, looking at her makes me cry. She look so weak, and any moment by now.. she might.. disappear and will be taken away from me. The Doctor let me in, and I held mom's hand. She's asleep, and.. even though she won't hear anything that I will say.. I want to tell her that.. I love her. "Mom.. wake up.. please. I love you mom. I really do. Even though sometimes, or rather, always, I get annoyed by your endless sermons, I know it's for me mom. Because you love me. No parent wants his/her child to be completely lost.. and I was reckless to realize it just now.. But mom, I promise I'll be a good girl, just wake up and be healthy again. You'll be fine, mom. Because you got a strong daughter here beside you." Tears flowed in my cheeks. I want mom to stay with me, please Dear Lord, please, don't take her away! I stated the prayer many times, repeated again and again. I never prayed that much in my whole life, unlike my mom who is religious and has a strong faith in God, I'm the complete opposite.. but, Mom is a kind person. So.. why does she have to end up like this? I should be the one, I should be! I'm apathetic, I'm an evil person.. this doesn't seem to be fair at all.. And when I touched mom's wrist, I felt nothing. She has no pulse. I panicked, and called the doctor and nurses. They did everything, stuffs like this and stuffs like that but.. my mom didn't woke up. She's still sleeping. "Sorry.. but.. it's too late now. She's dead." the Doctor said. He looked at his watch, and said, "Time of Death: 12:00 AM." My.. it's exactly my birthday! How will I celebrate now if she's dead.. Mom.. why? I hugged her, she's cold, and I told her that I love her. I love her very much. Though I knew.. it's too late to tell it to her right now. It's been three days since Mom died. I'll stay with Aunt Zelda, though I think it's really troublesome for her and her family. Right now, I'm getting all the stuffs that I need. After that, I decided to peek at mom's room. It's neat and organized. Well, mom's a neat freak. I sat on her comfy bed and smiled. I remembered when I was a little child, I get scared because I had a nightmare, and mom let me sleep beside her. After that night, I peed on the bed, and mom just laughed about it. I noticed a red small notebook laying beside the pillow. I opened it, though I knew that I'm terrorizing at her privacy. I browsed through it, and then there's a folded paper inside. It's worn, and crumpled. I opened it, and it was mom's beautiful handwriting, and it read: [i]Dear Diary, Today's March 4th, 1992. I gave birth to my daughter, and Eduardo and I will be naming her Rebecca. She's a gift to me, and she is a beautiful child. She looks like his father. Whenever I touch her, her skin is really soft, and she has beautiful pair of eyes. Whenever I stare at it, I remember all the things that happened to me, those beautiful ones, of course.. and, I will love her, and be a good parent to her as much as I can. I will always stay beside her, and correct the path that she is taking to if it's wrong. Whatever happens, she'll be my precious daughter, and I will never leave her.[/i] Tears started to form. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. Wherever mom is, I know she will guide me. And she taught me great lessons of life. So, if I were you, treasure every moment you have with your loved ones, before it's too late.. [hr] Actually, I posted this on Gaia Online. So, if ever you saw this story at Gaia Online, that user is ME. Ahaha ^^ :xixi:

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-11 09:31:47)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

How I wish every single person in the planet would realize that. :crybaby: And I swear, this can happen in the real world too.
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

Man! Why do things almost go this way :cry: It is always too late :crybaby: That is just one story showing how your Mom really loves you :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Before it's too Late[/b][/align] [align=center][i]by oniongurl[/i][/align] "Why won't you listen to me? I told you not to attend that party, but you disobeyed me! Was I wrong with ra

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy