• ARCHIVES 
  • » ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

Pages: 1

ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

icyhott23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some informations on t his courses and whats the best option to take.. i dont wanna shift because i dnt like to waste time pls do help me guys :)) id reli appreciate this especially to those who has the same course as mentioned above [spoiler]this what i get for not thinking about this early before :wallbash:[/spoiler]
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

^ In what course are you [b]MOST[/b] comfortable? I suggest that if you have bundles of choices for your course then take the course that you have enough background. :thumbsup:
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

IT i think 'cause you'll enjoy it .. *kapalaran mo ang nakasalalay jan , choose wisely
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3519879;1271046340]^ In what course are you MOST comfortable? I suggest that if you have bundles of choices for your course then take the course that you have enough background. :thumbsup:[/quote] physcho, studying human behavior attracts me :D [quote=vaio(:;#3519986;1271053837]IT i think 'cause you'll enjoy it .. *kapalaran mo ang nakasalalay jan , choose wisely[/quote] ive thought of that also but some says there are alot of math subj there and im afraid i get bored with computers :-_-:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Psychology. I don't know why. But I hear it's awesome. Plus there are lots of cool computer geeks around the internet, who can just teach you. :3 edit: geeks are cool.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-04-12 18:45:30)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I.T. - if you really want computer related . . . Economics - if you want to be a business manager (money related). . . Political Science - if you want to be a politics or to be a lawyer, , , Psychology - if you want to council. . . you are the one to choose we are just guidance. . . :3
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If studying human behavior attracts you, then I suggest you go for [b]Psych[/b]. There's no "easier course" or anything like that from the list above, imo. All of them are hard, like all the other courses are. It all depends on [i]you[/i]. There will be truckloads of school work to do and tests and whatnot, so whatever fuels your passion, then go with that. It's easy to lose interest in your course with the work load from college, so at least if it's your interest or it's something that you're most comfortable in, then you'll have more incentive to continue on and perhaps actually enjoy what you're studying in and what you're going to do in the future. ^^
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. finally..:thumbsup: ive decided to take :physchology.. thank you very much guys :salute:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ya know guys im really on a deep confusion right now i dont know what to write on what course to take in college,, :plotting: :plotting: They are all my field of interest :music: i just need some info

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy