• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

Pages: 1

I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum makes each forum a chat box, Well itd be easier if theyd pm them,. SUGGESTION ONLY! Feel free to close this Mods, Im adding another suggestion! My Last one for the day!
Dianax333
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

oyea !;; (: good one bebi.... like this....
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

[quote=alyssa01;#3520343;1271071631]Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean?[/quote] I think there's a [b]report[/b] button to make a certain dirt to be clean. -- What do you mean adding friend? Can you make this more clearer ? What will it do if you add your friend ? [i]icantuderstand sorry my bad[/i]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-04-18 19:59:47)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You mean like a friend list? so you can easily find their profile, or pm them? :)
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. :D exactly.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah I think that's a good idea too since it's kind of hard to find them nowadays wakokok . ____ . And maybe some testimonial wahaha lolsss. But yeah. It's really hard to find them without a list ;o ( Sometimes I even forget their usernames )
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree with this idea.. it would be great if there's a friend list, so that it wouldn't be hard to locate the person ud like to talk with personally.. hope sir/maam(sorri dont know gendr) admin would find away to make this possible.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by -eiram_eneri- (2010-04-21 05:37:22)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

You know what, this was already suggested before but i forgot the thread title. As far as i can remember, some mods were against this since they don't want this forum to be more sorta like kinda social networking site.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3536435;1271846232]they don't want this forum to be more sorta like kinda social networking site.[/quote] I agree with them , because if ever this will be implemented. It doesn't look like a Forum anymore , it will look like a [b]social networking site[/b]. Let's just wait for others to reply :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think I remember this from before also...the idea is good but my worry would be with more data being saved by all the members how would it effect the speed of the opening? In some of the threads its already slow to open because of the numbers of post...well at least for me :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I agree to this also, to make more accessible to whom you wanna talk.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

But this is a forum not a social networking site. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To cut the chitchat short, this has already been suggested and the response is not very positive. [b]Topic Closed.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this is a very great idea, Specially so we can find our friends easily. Adding it would be somehow makes the forum, you kn0w... Clean? Because i notice some of the ftalkers around the forum ma

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:27

[ 11 queries - 0.495 second ]
Privacy Policy