• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supp

Pages: 1

Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supp

weleh
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supp

Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supposed to put the image ?? thanks.. :D
jddrulez
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supp

try to use this.. <">put the image in "src" folder. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ummm.... I just wanna ask, why am i not able to show picture when i build the java source code with netbean?? I think its from the resource of the picture, so i wanna ask in whitch folder am i supp

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:48

[ 12 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy