• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Pages: 1

hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Looner22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Last edited by Looner22 (2010-04-13 23:32:12)

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Hmm. I'll try to make this as short as I can so it won't be too tl;dr. xD -- ✖ We were close friends since 7th grade. We texted each other every single day without fail. ✖ He told he likes/loves me early Sophomore year. (2 years after we became friends.) ✖ Tried my best to be a b*tch to him so he won't pursue me anymore. I didn't want to ruin our friendship just in case we get into a relationship and things fail. But I did love him then. ✖ Failed miserably, so I told him I loved him too, summer before Junior year started. ✖ We got together around April 23, and broke up around May 25. He broke up with me. The "reasons" were a blur to me before, but I felt like it was about that girl I was jealous of. ✖ 23 days after we broke up, I learned that he and [i]that girl[/i] got together. ✖ It took me 9 months to get over him. It was hard, but I did. ✖ I met my current boyfriend. <33
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Okayy .. - I fell in-love in this guy, he said he loves me too but were not officially "us". - He started courting me and saying sweet things to me, but later on, I found out that he's also courting another girl in our school. - I was so shocked when I found that out and I immediately avoided him, coz everybody on our school knows that he and [i]that[/i] girl are the original lovers. I don't want to be the antagonist on their love story. - I moved on .. and I met the boy of my dreams. :)
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we were in our third year in highschool .. he is my classmate , i introduced myself to him because im the so-called friendly girl in our room and besides , he was a transferee . we texted for a while , knew that he is courting my bestfriend who is also our clssmate .. but i didnt like him yet that time .. he stopped courting my besfriend , then courted my other friend who happens to be our classmate too ( her name is gen ) .. i had a crush on him at that time .. but i didnt show it because we are close that time , i even call hi m " [b] LOLO-BHESTiE [/b] " .. when that girl texted to me that he is courting her , i got jealous ( i know i didnt have the right ) i got mad .. i didnt talked to him for weeks and he got mad at me also .. then , that girl told me that they were officially on . then weeks after .. i knew that he is courting our classmate ( mae ) even if they are both taken .. it was a totally turn off .. they both broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend .. had a four-month relationship .. we became friends again . FiNALLY :) and im happy for that .. they broke up because mea's mom doesnt want him for her .. he cried in front of the class .. i comforted him had him moved on with mae .. we got close .. we had a mutual understanding .. that's when i knew that i love him .. our classmates used to tease us .. until christmas break came .. we always go out .. go to the mall .. watch movies .. eat .. i had my boyfriend that time but i spend a lot of time with him . [b] [color=blue]DECEMBER 24, 20098:30 pm [/color][/b] me and my boyfriend broke up .. i texted him .. told him the story .. comforted me .. but i was not sad really .. because i didnt love my ex-boyfriend .. then he asked me to be his girlfriend and i answered yes ( i know its too fast but what can i do ? i love him ) .. [b] that's my gift to myself and for him . our classmates doesnt know about us . [b] [color=blue]DECEMBER 29 ,2009[/color][/b] our classmate's birthday ( my bestfriends's boyfriend) that's the day when we told them we are in a relationship .. guess what ? they are expecting that .. [b] [color=blue]DECEMBER 31 , 20098:00 pm[/color] [/b] he went to our subdivision which is far from his house .. celebrated new year together with our classmates .. we didnt celebrate it at my house because my mom dont know about us .. [b] [color=blue]classes resume[/color] [/b] we always had our fights . he didnt had much time for me because he is a varsity soccer player .. and my mom knew about it .. she wanted me to break up him .. [b] [color=blue]FEBRUARY 12,2010[/color] [/b] JS PROM .. [b] obviously , he was my partner . we danced all night till the second to the last dance .. he hugged me and said [b] [color=pink] i love you [/b] [/color] , i didnt answer back .. and tears started to fall in my eyes .. he asked me why .. i told that i'll be transferring school on our 4th yr in high school .. then , the seniors switched partners with us .. i hugged kuya nikko . i told him that i'll be breaking up with renz .. he tapped my shoulder and said that i shouldnt tell renz that thing on our prom night .. [b] [color=blue] LAST DANCE [/color][/b] , [b] [color=pink] the gift [/color][/b] , we danced again .. i hugged hi tight because i knew it would be the last time i could hug him .. and i was crying that time .. all my classmates werre looking at us .. and i didnt help myself . i sat in the middle of the dance floor and cried , i told renz that i'm breaking up with him .. they were all shocked , there were questions of why's .. until the song ended .. i went home crying .. he texted me [b] why [/b] i just said .. [/b] i want us to be still friends , ok ? [/b] then he replied [b] yes [/b] , but after the prom , he was avoiding me .. though he is still texting me . wanting me back .. we were together again . but after a few weeks , we separated again .. we became lovers again .. but me , renz and my bestfriend only knows about it .. [b] [color=blue] march 5 ,2010 [/b][/color] last day of classes .. he cried on front of me .. telling he was hurt , im teary-eyed that time .. he is talking but im not answering back .. he punched the wall im shocked .. his fist bleeded .. we talked about us .. and ended breaking up .. we are still talking to each other .. still friends .. our 2 months relationship was like 2years for me . i still love him .. and im loving him [b] more [/b] .. now , im trying to patch things up .. im starting to move on .. :) and i wish .. i'll be successful . [quote]ughh . im crying while typing this . :([/quote]

Last edited by ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com (2010-04-15 19:25:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey fellas.! do you have some stories about falling in love, breaking ups & finally moving on? hmm.. if you have then, share it to us.. hehe..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy