• ARCHIVES 
  • » Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

Pages: 1

Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All Girls school, [b](If you happen to hear about Saint Theresa's College - Cebu)[/b] And I don't like the idea. at all. [b]All girls?[/b] I mean, I'm from a co-ed school and it would be really hard to adjust to see girls. girls. and girls. Pluss, how am I suppose to make friends with the opposite gender? If, well.. Mind it, I am used to talking to boys a lot and I have lots of guy friends. But... I don't think I can ever adjust. So, what are your advices if ever I really study in an all girls school? The advantages and stuff? Any words of encouragement? (But still not sure about the school stuff. I might get into San Carlos or what, I really hope so.) Whew, please voice out your thoughts.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

[size=3][b][color=#33ccff]WTH ?[/size][/b][/color] NOO~. :aaa: go to co-ed school , to mingle with others. All girls/boys school would be like argh . [i]i don't want to study in this place[/i]. I think that school is conservative enough so good for you..There's a Lil bit fun .. But not like co-ed schools it's amazing :run: , crush.crush.crush wee :eh: . It's just my opinion , Good luck :d

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-04-14 00:45:22)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

Well, [b]EHEM[/b]. :lol3: For me, I think It`s not that bad to study in an All-Girls school. I also think It`s fun. You know, maybe this time You`ll get used to have girls as your friends, and not just boys. And you know, You still haven`t tried it yet right? Maybe in time you`ll realize the Opposite of your opinions. (: [i]There`s no harm in trying[/i], like everyone says. Omg, Why didn't you share this on [b]MMP[/b]? I`m sure they`ll share their opinions about this, too. (: Were family, rightttt? :lol3::lol3: Okay, NVM. DD:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well, I [b]never[/b] studied in an all-girls school, either, so I don't know if I'm one to give advice. Anyway, to be honest, it's kind of sickening to be around the same gender every single time. You see them what, 5 times a week for 8 hours? :| Hanging around with girls is fun, but there are just some instances wherein hanging out with boys is [i]more[/i] fun. I'd hate it, too. But... I guess it won't hurt to give it a shot, right? ^^; You could always voice out your complaints to your parents once you've tried it and you really hate it there. I'm sure they'll understand.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3523486;1271263121]wherein hanging out with boys is more fun.[/quote] I superr agree with you gab. @TS : Just give a try , ;) or read a review from their website if they have.
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WELL , studying in an [b] ALL-GiRLS SCHOOL [/b] is not a bad idea .. but for me , it is [color=blue] [b] MORE FUN [/color][/b] if you'd go in a [b] CO-ED SCHOOL [/b] where you can hang out with the opposite sex ..
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3523320;1271255933]Well, EHEM. For me, I think It`s not that bad to study in an All-Girls school. I also think It`s fun. You know, maybe this time You`ll get used to have girls as your friends, and not just boys. And you know, You still haven`t tried it yet right? Maybe in time you`ll realize the Opposite of your opinions. (: There`s no harm in trying, like everyone says.[/quote] I agree to this one. :lol3: Here in Pampanga. There is one school. Oh yeah, St. Scholastica Academy. :lol3: I think it's fun there. I crush many girls back then. Maybe that's an advantage. NVM. :lol3: When I was still in highschool. I wanted to study at Don Bosco. Cause my friend said [i]''Magiging habulin ako ng girls''[/i] :lol3: OK, Nvm. :lol3: My ate Therese studied there and I think she had fun. And so you can focus on your studies. Not just boys. :lol3:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I never attended in an all girls school but I have been in an all girls class. Why don't you give it a try? You'll never know. Plus, the same thing Jolo said, it might help you focus on your studies and not just boys. But going to a co-ed school is fun. I just wonder, do these all girls/boys school have prom? Sorry, we don't have all girls/boys school here. XDD Well, if not, don't go to an all girls school. You'll miss the best part of highschool :lol3: XDD
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ndz9;#3525064;1271366895]I just wonder, do these all girls/boys school have prom? Sorry, we don't have all girls/boys school here. XDD Well, if not, don't go to an all girls school. You'll miss the best part of highschool :lol3: XDD[/quote] yeah . they have .. their school invites others to attend their prom .. example .. all boys school invites all girls school and the all-girls school do the same way .. :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ndz9;#3525064;1271366895]I just wonder, do these all girls/boys school have prom? Sorry, we don't have all girls/boys school here. XDD Well, if not, don't go to an all girls school. You'll miss the best part of highschool XDD[/quote] Yes they do. Hahaha. I was invited. :evil: [quote=ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com;#3525075;1271368791]yeah . they have .. their school invites others to attend their prom .. example .. all boys school invites all girls school and the all-girls school do the same way ..[/quote] They can invite any school. Even co-ed ones. :lol3:
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3525208;1271390296]They can invite any school. Even co-ed ones. :lol3:[/quote] see ? so there's no problem about studying in an all-girls school ..
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Punch your Mom! Like this. :poke: Joke, am. Anyway, go to what do you want. Mingle with others, WTH. For god's sake!
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think.. being in All girls-school is a very exciting one. i mean, you can only see girls, you can only talk about girl stuffs .. you can only wear girly clothes.. it is not bad being in that kind of school, but i think it's really hard for you to adjust, because as you've said, you're form co-ed school right?. hmm.. i think your parents just wanted you to be a more mature lady. can you get me? because with an All Girls school, there are no topics about boys, or if there is.. just a few. so i guess.. they just wanted you to be more girly.. and don't worry.. just be yourself and you can do it! AJA! :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ndz9;#3525064;1271366895]do these all girls/boys school have prom?[/quote] Yes, I think. DD: Hahaha. They invite boys from different school. :lol3: Cool, huh. :lol3: You get to choose your Partnerrr. :lol:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3527471;1271497558]just a few[/quote] I don`t think talking about boys will be few. :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think the Topic is solved? (: The threadstarter is not responding about her question anymore. (: I think we can close this now. Reported.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Let's just wait for the threadstarter to post again on her thread.
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3603763;1274925677]Let's just wait for the threadstarter to post again on her thread.[/quote] i agree :)
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello guys! Thanks for all the replies. :) I appreciate all your thoughts about this matter. I'm happy that my mom granted my request that's why I'm back here in Cavite to study at my previous school. So the problem is solved. Thank you, though. I learned a lot, guys. :) Thank you so much. You can close this thread now. And thank you again. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Please help. I'm having problems now. So, yeah. I'm an incoming Junior and just transferred from Manila to Cebu. and now we're looking for a school but apparently, my mom wants me to study in an All

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:12

[ 10 queries - 0.517 second ]
Privacy Policy