• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

Pages: 1

[quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

[quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva Glam campaign, which supports global HIV and AIDS projects, she told London's Daily Mail she wants her fans not to have sex, either. "I cant believe Im saying this dont have sex. Im single right now and Ive chosen to be single because I dont have the time to get to know anybody," she said. "So its OK not to have sex, its OK to get to know people. Im celibate, celibacys fine." She said her celibacy is something she wants "to celebrate" with her fans. "Its OK to be whomever it is that you want to be," she said. "You dont have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if youre not ready, dont do it. And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when youre leaving!" The important thing, she said, is for her fans to stay true to themselves. "I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex," she said. "But its not really cool any more to have sex all the time. Its cooler to be strong and independent." She added that she is proud to be a role model. "When youre in the public eye, youre a role model whether you want to be or not. And I want to be," she said. "Im not one of those self-obsessed artists who dont care about their fans. Its not just about the music." She said she has a "responsibility" to her fans and that "and youre an idiot if you dont know that." Being Sexual Doesnt Need to HAVE SEX![/quote] Gosh, Im So Impressed! I wish more of the artists would say this, Really.
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

good for her. its a good thing she did that. she's a role model of a lot of her fans. =D thnx for the info!
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

[quote=synthe;#3522546;1271221829]good for her. its a good thing she did that. she's a role model of a lot of her fans. thnx for the info![/quote] I See, Your Sigiie is Gaga, :P No Prblemm :xixi:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lady Gaga;#3522543;1271221669]"And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when youre leaving!"[/quote] Lmao nice. freeeee condoms! [b]:[/b]D nah thats actually really true. "cool" girls will say they're cool cause they ALREADY did it T.T which is fckn stupid, seriously wtf? lololol id rather not give up my virginity than to try to fit with "cool" people. i know myself that well, i know im not ready [b]:[/b]D this shit is legitttt hahaha and btw [b]cool people = totally fucked up folks who think they can handle it[/b], ftw
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3524061;1271323238]Lmao nice. freeeee condoms! :D nah thats actually really true. "cool" girls will say they're cool cause they ALREADY did it T.T which is fckn stupid, seriously wtf? lololol id rather not give up my virginity than to try to fit with "cool" people. i know myself that well, i know im not ready :D this shit is legitttt hahaha and btw cool people = totally fucked up folks who think they can handle it, ftw[/quote] Okay, So dont [u]OVER SAY BADWORDS[/u] haha. yeah they think they're "[b]cool[/b]". :wtf:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OVER SAY? what does that even mean? LOL ok fine, i wont say bad words anymore :pet: :lol3:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3524122;1271325342]OVER SAY? what does that even mean? LOL ok fine, i wont say bad words anymore[/quote] Good Boy! Hahaha. :lol2: highlight this part--> [color=white][h=white]losher29 is a goodboy now :] haha, good dog.[/h][/color]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2010-04-15 06:39:01)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What does it mean to be [u]celibate[/u]? :disgust: [i]being sexual yet not having sex[b]?[/b][/i] I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga and will never be a fan of her but wow, its good to hear words of morality from her :thumbsup:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador;#3524221;1271327994]I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga and will never be a fan of her but wow, its good to hear words of morality from her[/quote] Yeah, Also me, Im not her fan but im impressed with these. :)
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador;#3524221;1271327994]What does it mean to be celibate? :disgust:[/quote] Celibacy or being celibate means abstaining from all sexual activities. :) It is [i]usually[/i] practiced by priests and other religious people. [i]*sigh*[/i] Another reason why Lady GaGa is [b]awesome[/b]! :thumbsup: I'm actually glad that she's promoting something like this. In the US, it is common for teens to get laughed at if they're still a virgin by the age of 13. I mean, seriously? >_< WTF's wrong with being a virgin? ~_~ Making love is something special; it's not something for you to do to prove how "cool" you are in society.
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3525593;1271400706]In the US, it is common for teens to get laughed at if they're still a virgin by the age of 13. I mean, seriously? >_< WTF's wrong with being a virgin? ~_~ Making love is something special; it's not something for you to do to prove how "cool" you are in society.[/quote] yea. ur ryt. i think that mentality is dumb. like, in history, virginity is like treasured by girls (or guys, maybe). but now, its like u can lose it cuz of peer pressure. that's just dumb. Lady GaGa is always [b]AWESOME.[/b] x)) ke$ha, too. haha
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3525593;1271400706]*sigh* Another reason why Lady GaGa is awesome![/quote] i agree
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah, Super Agree. U.S. is nothing compared to Japan, Well, Lets just say japans young teenagers (by the age of 10,11,12 or above) is mostly not a virgin anymore, Some said most of the japanese are naughty and they even do it in school. Well whats the point of losing your virginity to be cool? [quote=synthe;#3526825;1271466176]like, in history, virginity is like treasured by girls (or guys, maybe). but now, its like u can lose it cuz of peer pressure. that's just dumb.[/quote] Of c0rz' it is a treasure!, Well i say. People that treasure their "V" is more awesome than the ones that are not, Lets say TOO, [quote=blackmamba;#3525593;1271400706]Making love is something special; it's not something for you to do to prove how "cool" you are in society.[/quote] Its something special that couples do because of love and [b]NOT TO BE AWESOME AND COOL![/b] Phew!, Hit ([i]Sapul![/i]) those ones that didn't treasured it and just gave it away to be popular. How dumb of them. Go Gaga~! Go! :) I Ain't Her Fan, But this? Woah! Shes an awesome role model.
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well that's good. With her sched, sex shouldn't be a top 1 priority. I still love gaga.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lady Gaga is known for her racy, sexually-charged songs. But in real life, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is celibate. While recently discussing her role in Macs Viva G

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy