• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

Pages: 1

[b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

[b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need to rest. Like that. For me, personally, I like to listen to music when I'm sick and then sleep. That makes me feel kinda well. :eh: Post yours. That's all. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

Any song of the GazettE or other J-rock / Visual Kei bands :thumbsup: Their song are making me feel Oh-So-Good! =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]any kpop and jpop songs.. and also, hibari's songs :love: :xixi:[/font][/color]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Relax songs,RNB and Pop! XD
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lady Gaga songs. You know why? It will make you dance-dance-ohh-lala-lala and then you find yourself cured! :eh:
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Taylor Swift's songs.. it's because they're so appealing :eh:
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cheerful songs or my faveorite songs. mostly Kpop. :xixi:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmmm. I have no idea. @_@ Probably some [b]rock/metal[/b] songs to make me feel more active. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]MODS::[/b] [spoiler]Delete this topic if there's a violation or something.[/spoiler] Just post here what do song do you listen to when you're sick or not feeling well. If you have fever and need

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:27

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy