• ARCHIVES 
  • » yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

Pages: 1

yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well yeah. i'm 17. • currently living on the second star to the right. • i'm here to kill boredom before it comes and kill me. ahaha. • interests are on: foods, music, movies, literature, photography & art... hope we get along! :dance:

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-15 09:39:41)

renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

welcome to Ftalk.. enjoy your stay....
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

▲ yeah. thanks! i know i will :D
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so you watch KHR too :> post like hell slumberdoll~nee :turbopoke::turbopoke:
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ not really but i've seen that on TV and watched some random episodes. ehehe :D
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

▲ hey!! im shana!! from manila!! enjoy your stay, be active and dont break the rules!!
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk, JJ! :wave: Hope you have fun here and stay active!
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi JJ :wave: I'm JJ too :lol3: Ok u can just call me Jazz ;) teecee ;D
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ wooo. JJ meets JJ! ahaha. see you around :D btw thanks fpr the +repu. swear to hit you back.
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ wooo. JJ meets JJ! ahaha. see you around :D btw thanks fpr the +repu. swear to hit you back.
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome back here. i hope you'll be active again.
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg. really sorry for double posting. having problems with the connection. argggh! [quote=johncarlo14]welcome back here. i hope you'll be active again.[/quote] thanks thanks!
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hello JJ,, :D enjoy your stay here. and don't forget to read and follow the rules ok? have a nice stay here :music:[/align]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ whoaaa. thanks! sure i'll try my best to follow the rules :D see you around!
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow! You got a hyper badge! Good to know. Welcome anyways. Allen here ;D
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha]Wow! You got a hyper badge! Good to know. Welcome anyways. Allen here ;D[/quote] yay! thanks for the welcome :D see ya!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yo. i'm reborn! not really a new member. just created a new account out of the blue. • name is aira but you can call me JJ for short. • born the day after valentines year 1993. a water bearer. well

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:48

[ 10 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy