• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

Pages: 1

Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines, though moving to New Zealand 2 weeks from now. I hope we could be friends. I tell you, at first I may come off as cold and unresponsive when you get to know me... But I'm just shy. Sorry about that. Family trait, I guess. BUT I am very loyal to my friends and will forever help you with ANYTHING within my power and within reason. XD Please please please please (I'm asking desperately, here) let's all be friends, aight? XD We never know. You can meet some of your closest friends online. XP
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

hello. . . welcome to ftalk, , , have fun posting. . . ~_~d
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

[size=3][b]Welcome~[/b][/size] Hi there, welcome to FTalk :) See ya around and have fun posting Don't forget to follow teh rules :lol: [align=left]keem-kun[/align]
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. enjoy your stay and enjoy posting...
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow! Nice intro, love it. Hi, I'm Allen. How are you? Be very very active, huh. Thankssss
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey! it is very pleasure to meet you in Ftalk. are you really moving to New Zealand? with your family? nice2 :yes: im ILOVERYO from Malayisa and living in the UK. nice to meet you~ with love, ILOVERYO
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there Shiya!! :wave: Welcome to FTalk. Follow our simple rules Have fun posting and making friends here. Hope to see you active. I`m Grazie by the way.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi there, [b]SHIYA[/b]. :wave::wave: Let`s be friends. :lol: I am [b]PAO[/b]. :lol:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yay! Hello Shiya. :D:D Nice intro. Anyway, I love your siggy like so much. <3 Eri here. Let's be friends. :D But, I'm a [s]weebo[/s]. XD
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=iloveryo;#3525950;1271421276]hey! it is very pleasure to meet you in Ftalk. are you really moving to New Zealand? with your family? nice2 :yes: im ILOVERYO from Malayisa and living in the UK. nice to meet you~ with love, ILOVERYO[/quote] Thanks. Yeah. I'm moving there by May. And wait, you're also a fan of Yama-chan?! I am, too. :D
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3526569;1271433288]Yay! Hello Shiya. :D:D Nice intro. Anyway, I love your siggy like so much. <3 Eri here. Let's be friends. :D But, I'm a weebo. XD[/quote] Thanks! I love my siggy, too! Being a weaboo's FINE. :D GO JAPAN. XD
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3526527;1271431735]Hi there, SHIYA. :wave::wave: Let`s be friends. :lol: I am PAO. :lol:[/quote] Hehe. Yay! Thanks. :D I like your siggy! Toma-chan's cool. XD
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

^hey there kira welcome to the forum! by the way avoid post like consecutive post it is not allowed here. it may considered as spam kira. just giving you some tips. I know your new here. anyways welcome and enjoy here in ftalk.!
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3526074;1271424407]Hi there Shiya!! :wave: Welcome to FTalk. Follow our simple rules Have fun posting and making friends here. Hope to see you active. I`m Grazie by the way.[/quote] Hi Grazie. :wave: Thanks for posting in this forum topic. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kirakirashiya;#3526689;1271443220]Thanks! I love my siggy, too! Being a weaboo's FINE. :D GO JAPAN. XD[/quote] Hahaha. : )) MatsuJun<3 Anyways, please do avoid multiple posting. :) Thanks. Ja ne
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello there. I'm [b]Shiya[/b]. First off, I'm not a WEABOO. I AM learning Japanese. Because I want to be a linguist. XD I'm 16 yo. Turning 17 by next month. I am currently living in the Philippines,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:02

[ 13 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy