• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

Pages: 1

[align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

[align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in hardcover on September 14, 2008 by Scholastic. It is the first book of the Hunger Games trilogy. It introduces sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world where a powerful government called the Capitol has risen up after several devastating disasters. In the book, the Hunger Games are an annual televised event where the ruthless and evil Capitol randomly selects one boy and one girl from each of the twelve districts, who are then pitted against each other in a game of survival and forced to kill until only one remains. The second book in the series, Catching Fire, was published on September 1, 2009, and the third book, Mockingjay, is slated for release on August 24, 2010.[/align] [hr] So who reads [b]Hunger Games[/b] here? I want the third book, kyaa~
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

Haha,like i've read this already...I think you already know it though :xp
naehj08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

This is like my second favorite series next to Harry Potter. I've only read HG and CF early this year, both on e-books. But it was so good (with CF having the worst, uh, i mean best cliffhanger ever. :D) that i had preordered the final book Mockingjay on nbs (came with a shirt and a bookmark). I've finished it the other night and wow, I was blown away. I felt depressed towards the ending though.. :'(

Last edited by naehj08 (2010-08-28 10:35:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][size=5]Hunger Games Series[/size][/b][/align] [align=center] The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy