• ARCHIVES 
  • » I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

Pages: 1

I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

soul23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a virus so we called an engineer. He installed pirated copy of a Windows because we really need to use the laptop after that day. Now, we would like to install a genuine copy of a Windows from the store where we bought it. Will they install a genuine copy of a Windows again? The warranty is not over yet.

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-16 18:38:06)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

Usually, warranty is voided when you tamper with the OS if it's still under warranty but try anyway, just don't tell you reformatted it. Also, did you use the same Account name after reformatting?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

I think I changed the Account name. Why?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is the OS XP Professional?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-17 05:26:15)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. Windows XP Professional SP2
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just send me a message on Yahoo. I'll give the instructions there. [spoiler]mrgdrkillusion@yahoo.com[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I bought an Acer Aspire 4736z in the mall(1year warranty). My sister said that she likes Windows XP than Vista so they installed XP(genuine). After sometime, the laptop was reformatted because of a vi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy