• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

Pages: 1

[quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

[quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hit videos include "Just Dance" (272,941,674 views), "Poker Face" (374,606,128) and "Bad Romance" (374,606,128) as well as more recent tracks such as the Beyonce collaboration "Telephone" (179,882,788). Those statistics do not include the tens of thousands of views from unofficial uploads of the videos. Close behind Gaga for YouTube supremacy are the "Twilight Saga" channel (at 980 million views) and viral rapper Soulja Boy (at 850 million). Gaga's eye-catching videos are so popular that a quarter of all visitors to Vevo - the major labels' new, YouTube-partnered video site - come for her clips, according to Mashable.[/quote] Gawd! Nice Gaga :lol: .. Comments are highly appreciated ..
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

Omg, the thread was doubled. :O Is that because of net interruption? Anyway, reported.
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

[quote=beareyes;#3527289;1271489528]Omg, the thread was doubled. Is that because of net interruption? Anyway, reported[/quote] Yeah :( And im so disappointed with myself, So dont worry i reported it already. Lame Connection. GRR!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

That's really awesome. Anyway, we can't blame her popularity. LOL.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I am a fan! :excited2: I dig her outfits, srsly. ;DDD I dunno but I feel great after reading this. lmao
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3528387;1271519721]That's really awesome. Anyway, we can't blame her popularity. LOL.[/quote] Yeahh, I just browsed youtube's most viewed video for all time and i saw "Bad Romance" in 1st Place :D Thats just awesome, the second most viewed was just some people.. idk.. :D
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

As I said, through her musicality and uniqueness, fans and millions of viewers are not new things.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715;#3528556;1271545546]I am a fan! I dig her outfits, srsly. ;DDD I dunno but I feel great after reading this. lmao[/quote] Me too! Well, shes really popular though.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a fan and sometimes I'm one of that billions who view her. :lol3: I idolize her because of her uniqueness and her music ofcourse. :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm a fan too! Congrats to her too, finally she replaced the former ones which is not really funneh. XDD
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Not a fan and i was only like 'Oh okayyy...' I don't really like her tbh :retard::wasted::ohno:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm her fan. Well, she deserves it. She deserves to have that kind of views. Duh, she's really popular. Heeheee. Congratulations, Gaga! ((=
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yea Right. Gogogogo Lady Gaga. (: You're the future Miss World. :-j ftw XD
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I am a fan of Lady Gaga. Hahaha. I always watch 'Telephone'. HAHAHA! :D
Rina-chan18
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. go go lady gaga, love you :wow2:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lady Gaga has a new title: [b]Queen of YouTube[/b]. The pop star has broken the record for video views from a single channel, which now stands at over a billion. Her hi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:38

[ 11 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy