• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

Pages: 1

I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

soul23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller. Me playing A thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton: [img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4219/11065913.png[/img] Visit their site for simfiles, skins, free simulators and many more! Download Link:

This part is hidden. Login and reply to this post to view this hidden content.

Extract them to a folder. You need extractor like winrar. *The file doesn't include simfiles. You can directly download simfiles in their website. How to insert simfiles: 1. Download simfiles from their website 2. Create a folder(any name) on where the DtxmaniaGR.exe is located. Like this: [img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/858/66770660.png[/img] 3. Under that folder, create another folder(name of the simfile ex: A thousand Miles). 4. Extract the files to the folder you had created on step 3. Scan result form viruschief: [spoiler]http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=07091e878b6aaa25e317416c1f2901ff65fc4c24[/spoiler]

Last edited by soul23 (2011-05-15 20:24:27)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

Looks jam legend-ish. I think I'll try this. Thanks! :D
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

yeah its like jam legend but its a drums but there is a guitar simulator too :)

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-18 02:52:58)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Anyway, I managed to find some tutorials on YouTube. Thanks for the effort. Edit. Nice. I hope it can support vocaloid plug-ins.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-18 06:34:52)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Its hard to explain on how to insert the simfiles by text. Videos are better like what you did :D

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-18 02:53:28)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee! i love this kind of game.. i dl this ;] thanks for sharing it dude :)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Imma try this one. :) Thanks. :)
ha123ha123
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this work?
Pysperboys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i try it :D
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this one.. :D i try this one.. :yes: plz keep on sharing..:)
testostrion0666
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh. i think it's a nice game.
xmiamy08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow nyc game[/b]
kenshii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..how do you edit the bg image?? ^^
emokill_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have the download link plssss
emokill_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i got it tnxx ^^
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this made me miss o2jam, :( hahaha, anyway, thanks for the share, :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think most of you know this game. This game is called DTXMania. If Timezone have Drummania, PC have them too! Dtxmania is a simulator for PC Play with your keyboard. Better if you have controller

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy