• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

Pages: 1

ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

iloveryo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2: . but anyway, my heart keep telling me that i should take nurse or midwife :wow: .. and yah i love nursing and midwifery!!! ^babies^ :cool: so the problem is i can't choose which path should i take. as you know, Art and Midwifery is really 100% different path. =( guys any idea, which paths should i choose and why. also anybody know, does midwife need biology too? love, ILOVERYO xx
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

[quote=iloveryo;#3530041;1271601704]which paths should i choose and why[/quote] That is something to be decided by you. If you like both, try one you believe you'd be happier with. [quote=iloveryo;#3530041;1271601704]does midwife need biology too?[/quote] You're speaking of Midwife: taking care of the mother & baby is all about biology, so I'm definite it is needed.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

Anything related to medicine concerns science, most especially Biology. You like nursing better than art, am I correct? If so, then pursue nursing. I know you like them both, but you should choose whatever you're more passionate about. I know it's tough making a decision especially since art colleges are offering you and place and all that. I was in your position before, too. I got at least three full scholarship offers from schools that have Computer Science, including weekly allowance and lodging. Of course, who would want to pass up that opportunity, right? My heart belongs to graphic design/culinary arts, though. I took up Computer Science because it's more convenient, considering I don't have to pay for my education anymore. I like ComSci, but I love graphic design/culinary arts. Now I don't even feel that passionate about ComSci anymore. :/ So make sure you choose what you really want because you'll eventually get bored of it once time passes by. :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3552134;1272560159]You like nursing better than art, am I correct? If so, then pursue nursing.[/quote] Choose what you really like more. And think if what course you will really be determine. Like what gab said. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok im really confuse :( . this Sept i will be in college and lots colleges offer me for art. and of course i like art! :wow2: and Art College also offer me a place!!! :lol2: im so excited :excited2:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy