• ARCHIVES 
  • » Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

Pages: 1

Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

soul23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't know if this is the right section to post it[/spoiler] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA[/youtube] Enjoy, download it, copy it to your mobile and share! Looking for holophonic audio? search in youtube and some search engines.

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-19 06:01:42)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ Whoa. that`s so nice.. :] It sounds like real that ur having razor near on ur ears. haha. Awesome audio. thanks for sharing. :][/b][/color][/font]
nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

I know this. It sounds so real :DD
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aw!. Im wearing a headphone. but i thought its coming from the outside. haha. nce.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cool. :music: The whispering part kinda tickle my ear. :lol3: This is great.
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#cc33cc]got this on my phone, really amusing XD[/color][/font]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i know of this. my brother told me about this one. nice!
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kewl dude!
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It was extreme eardrum torture! but fun! Nice one ! >>I played it on full volume =D

Last edited by beary_cute (2010-05-06 00:19:37)

shuffledkisses
» n00b
1969-12-31

it sounds so real. haha. the razor tickled me a bit. :)
ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol3: thats so cool .. I feel that I'm in a real barber shop .. hahah,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Before playing the video, get your headset/headphone and plug them. NOTE: It will not work if you don't have headset/headphone. I think these kind of audio are called "holophonic" [spoiler]Don't kn

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:56

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy