• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

Pages: 1

Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction, you can see it in every page. Well is that possible?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

I think it's possible :thumbsup: . [spoiler][b]BUT[/b] , if they want to post , it's their duty to read the first post. To understand the topic :over:[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

^ you have a point :) well I was just wondering though thanks for ur opinion :cheers:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How hard is it to check out the rules of the game on first page before posting though?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well not only on games, but also, like in other threads that has been updated by the starter, well it's not hard, also I think it would make the poster updated of the topic if he/she didn't read the1st post lately. But well, it make sense that it's not really that hard to read the1st post if I want too, also if he/she wants to see the update then it's the poster responsibility to check the 1st page, now I realized this isn't that necessary. :facepalm:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2v7tfuu.png[/img][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/293vyiu.png[/img] [align=center] [color=blue][font=Arial][u]BOO! ONION SAYS[/u][/font][/color] Hmm, this is good for people who wants to see other's posts too, demo.. yeah, it's a member's responsibility to check out the first post before posting neh~ Well, still a nice suggestion though. [/align] [align=right][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1el5yt.png[/img][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/r2w5jn.png[/img] [/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope we're not tolerating laziness here. :ninja:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well not really like that, what I was thinking was so posters can see the subject or don't forget the subject or the topic, like avoiding being off topic in a thread, but you have a point too XD
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13;#3548425;1272414470]what I was thinking was so posters can see the subject or don't forget the subject or the topic,[/quote] I think it's the poster's responsibility to check out first page beforehand.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah, I understand, I didn't think that its our responsibility on the 1st place, hmm I think the topic should be close now as I don't think that it's really necessary too now :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Topic Reported =3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm, Is it possible to put the 1st post of a thread (thread-maker's post) in every single page of that thread, so like in the fun corner, rather than going on the 1st page to look for the instruction,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:46

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy