• ARCHIVES 
  • » Moderators of Contest and Event section will help the first person who suggested the event. Summer Photography Contest - [b]allendchaha [/b] Summer Fashion Photography - [b]biancabianx [/b] Coolest p

Pages: 12

Moderators of Contest and Event section will help the first person who suggested the event. Summer Photography Contest - [b]allendchaha [/b] Summer Fashion Photography - [b]biancabianx [/b] Coolest p

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Moderators of Contest and Event section will help the first person who suggested the event. Summer Photography Contest - [b]allendchaha [/b] Summer Fashion Photography - [b]biancabianx [/b] Coolest p

I voted for the Summer Fashion Photography. ;)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Moderators of Contest and Event section will help the first person who suggested the event. Summer Photography Contest - [b]allendchaha [/b] Summer Fashion Photography - [b]biancabianx [/b] Coolest p

I chose summer fashion photography.. it is new to have this kind of contest.. more different than the others :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i voted for Summer Fashion Photography =) but whats the difference between Summer Fashion Photography and summer photography ?? :invi:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I chose [h=FFF000]Summer Photography[/h] :thumbsup: Because I know many shall join and it's another opportunity for photographers here in Ftalk to show their lenskills (it's lens + skills) xD
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Summer Fashion Photography. i think it has more challenge in it. except for being a good photographer, u also have to be a good stylist or a fashionista and u also must have some modeling skills. =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl;#3540462;1272102859]but whats the difference between Summer Fashion Photography and summer photography ??[/quote] [b]Summer photography[/b] is.. well, obviously photography in relation to summer. [b]Summer Fashion Photography[/b] is photography as well but focuses more on summer fashion.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:plotting: "summer fashion photography" sounds cool & challenging, but i decided to go with the broader topic of "[b]Summer Photography[/b]" for my vote. With this, i think creativity becomes a huge part of the contest and could even be the key to winning :turbopoke:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I chose [b]summer photography[/b] as well. I think the members who wanted the "summer fashion photography" can incorporate it on "summer photography contest" anyway, so no worries. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3543813;1272246287]I think the members who wanted the "summer fashion photography" can incorporate it on "summer photography contest" anyway, so no worries[/quote] Agree its still summer..and swim suits are considered fashion ;)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Summer Photography :eh:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I choose Summer Photography contest ((:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Summer Fashion Photography. :lol3: Less fashion moar skin wins. :x_x: kidding hehe. Anyway Summer Fashion Photography or Summer Photography works either way. ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wtf! I love your sig kuya Ephe! Soul Eater. Hehe :3 --- Voted for summer photography. Period.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ftalk Story/Essay
vanessa17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

summer photography here :thumbsup:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll go for Summer Fashion Photography :)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Thread Closed. [/b] "Summer Photography" won. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Moderators of Contest and Event section will help the first person who suggested the event. Summer Photography Contest - [b]allendchaha [/b] Summer Fashion Photography - [b]biancabianx [/b] Coolest p

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 10 queries - 0.506 second ]
Privacy Policy