• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

Pages: 1

EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have just the text chat or a video chat. It's up to you to choose, but please follow their rules esp. wearing clothes. I encountered such persons that they're doing something .... Hahahaha! If you have just talked with someone or have seen, share your experiences. Here are the sites;; [li] [url=http://omegle.com]Omegle.com[/url] [/li] [li] [url=http://chatrt.com]Chatroulette.com[/url] [/li] Like like like! Thanks! :heart: :love:

Last edited by allendchaha (2010-04-22 03:45:56)

SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

haa! i knew this. my friend and i once tried chatroulette, and talked to some random guy from paris who told us that he'll be needing to see some bo*bies right away. what a moronic pervert. then we tried omegle and there's this men who is dancing foolishly infront of the webcam. at first my friend and i are having fun watching them then they begin to take their clothes of. tch. another moronic pervert. anyway, i don't like these kind of stuffs. just my friend begging me to try them. -- btw. isn't this kind of promoting for other sites? and isnt that against the rules here? just curious :))
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

^ i agree [quote=allendchaha;#3537928;1271922290]• Omegle.com • Chatroulette.com[/quote] haha lol yeah, i check both out, and lol Chatroulette.com mostly male and lol there's a lot pervs over there too :lol3: well omegle.com you can just use txt if u want.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Ah no, I'm not promoting. Anyway, not connected to them. @ svpergirl; I think we had the same person chatted. =D
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@allendchacha; you can just call me jhes for short. rly? which one? ;>'

Last edited by SvperGirl (2010-04-23 02:13:39)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Jhes, the one who need b**bies. He told me, d*ck for b**bies. Hahaha XD
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg. that's so rude. hahaha :DDD
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what................. you all talking about..? cant be bother to read :confident: sorry :wallbash:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL I go to OMEGLE all the freaking time. Well, not really all the time. But when there is nothing to do. It's funny; I become friends AND enemies with random people. Chatroulette seems dangerous, but funny. I've seen screenshots of it, and they made me LMAO.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT;; Mods - You know what to do :D [hr] Got curious to the topic's title? Anyway, I ran out of Title Ideas. Haha =) You'll just talk to anybody who's in the planet Earth but randomly. You can have

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy