1969-12-31

title says it all. :D

title says it all. :D
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: title says it all. :D

Oh, too bad it's the last ex. I have a lot to say about my last, [i]last[/i] ex. :lol3: Anyhoo. [b]*Pros:[/b] [quote]• A natural [b]romantic[/b]. I swear, he writes poems that are so... Shakespeare. o__O • God-fearing. Yes, to the point where I'm 100% certain that he will [b]never[/b] ever cheat on me. • He's the type of guy who'll never give up on me, no matter what. Sure, we'll probably fight and stuff, but he's the type not to break up with me because of that. In fact, I don't know what would make him break up with me. Lol.[/quote] [b]*Cons:[/b] [quote]• Quite condescending at times. I guess he's not aware of it, but yeah. He is. • It's frustrating to argue/reason out with him. :/ So frustrating that you'll raise your hands in surrender and be like, "Oh f*ck it. Nevermind." Lol. • He never admits he's wrong. >_<[/quote] Ehh, not much to say about him since we didn't really last long. :lol3: But he's a great guy. ^^
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]he's always spending his time in playing basketball :no2:[/font][/color]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's sweet, i love her, and we still have contact with each other...:)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hes playboy. Hes like playing to all girls. He doesnt serious alot to all girls. But he was serious with his exs before. But not to me XD
anna_0004
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's a player... and a very stupid guy.. hmpf.. and he is a liar too.. damn...
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

likes: -- he's sweet -- he loves me the way i am -- treats me like a princess -- pampers me -- loyal and honest(eg.if he di something wrong he'll tell me) dislikes: -- too childish.he wants to be the center of my attraction(lol) -- his pride -- his mood swings -- being a mama's boy :P we just had out break up 2 weeks ago so he's still fresh.:P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: He's a nice guy. I can say he's ideal, but not the right one. Pro's: - Poetic. - He writes good stories for me to read (since he knows I love to read) - God-fearing, he's Born Again Christian btw (I'm Catholic) and participates in the activities in their church - Musically inclined, he oftentimes play the guitar and sing to me, especially on the phone before I sleep. - Funny, yet corny. Haha. He tells me jokes that I already know. - He loves his family - Smart Cons: - He can't stand up for himself at times. He avoids arguments and always point to me I'm right just to end the conversation. - He doesn't always want to be a hindrance to what I am doing. - He always think that he's disturbing me. - He always let me decide for things! - He always gives way for me. - He suck at basketball (not definitely a con but I'm interested in basketball) And that makes the relationship boring.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Pros;[/b] [quote]--> He's tall -- much more taller than I am. :D --> He's smart. He's 2nd place in their class. --> He's older. I love older guys. :lol3: --> He loves DoTA, and someimes we play together. --> He's not a [i]torpe[/i]. :lol3:[/quote] [b]Cons;[/b] [quote]--> He's over protective. He texts me every five minutes to check who I am with, where am I, etc. etc. Even if I'm at school. --> He's not aware that what he says hurts other ppl's feelings. --> He's one big [b]A****E[/b]. --> He's not that God-fearing; so there's a 99.9% that he [i]was[/i] cheating on me. ;D[/quote]
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my ex { my one and only ex :lol: } pros ---[b]really sweet and thoughtful[/b] he keeps in touch through the net or phone. he gives me random things such as letters or chocolates. he waits for me until around 6pm so that we could go home together. etc. [this part is the longest in my opinion since the list is endless] ---[b]athletic and intelligent[/b] he's good at basketball and volleyball. he's also almost my "tutor" in any subject that has math in it. ---[b]cute[/b] prom prince and mr. intrams. would you still doubt if he's cute? ---[b]my family likes him and i believe he feels the same way too.[/b] this one's a big thing because it's every girl's prob whether or not her guy could get along with his family. ---[b]supportive[/b] since i'm in student government, it's very hard to spend a lot of time with him but still he supports me. at the same time, i'm going to study in ateneo which is far from his chosen college but still, knowing that that was my dream university, he urged me to still push through and pursue my dream. cons ----[b]controlling[/b] i have a very independent attitude and i know i'm hard headed at times too, so it didn't really match his type which i think is more suited for submissive women. ---[b]sensitive[/b] he has the tendency to be over sensitive about things. since i'm quite outspoken and impulsive, he easily gets hurt by the things i do.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He's a very good guitar player.
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

he's sweet . he loves to play guitar . but he's stup*d .

Last edited by rebeliouz_gurl87 (2010-05-25 19:26:17)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He made me feel i`m nothing to him. He`s a chickboy. K? :| He flirts other girls when i`m not around. And those we`re the reasons why I broke up with him. -___-
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My last EX, was a complete Jerk. Oh.. And I still hate him. :doh::doh::doh:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink]♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥[/color] he totally looks like an angel but actually he's a devil.. *he cheats on me & he wanted to do things he desires.. grrrrrrr...dat's y i ended our relationship.. :over: [color=hotpink]♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥[/color][/align]
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He's nice, sweet and caring. :)) But, well if he's not the one for me, just let it be.
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He's okay, we're still friends.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My last ex, hmm. Well, for the positive sides, we had a lot in common. We liked rock/punkish music, we agreed in[b] almost everything[/b]; from the position of the planets to politics. He was really cool, and nice. When he got mad, he was calm and rational. He was sweet and caring. He hugged me every single time I saw him (and still does) and he would always text "Are you okay?" For the cons, he's had lots of girlfriends, I guess? We were only going out for one month. Oh well, he was my first, so I ain't gonna complain. Plus we're still friends, anyway.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

He is an asshole. :lol3:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Actually, he was may ex-MU. Haha. Not sure if there's something like that. :cool: He's nice. He treats you like a princess. He's an ideal guy for me, even though he's not so good-looking and not so talented. I just didn't like that he was so possessive. And I just fell in love with someone else, that's why we separated. :(

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 10 queries - 0.413 second ]
Privacy Policy