• ARCHIVES 
  • » A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

Pages: 1

A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this thread doesn't mean you miss your ex to the point where you want him/her more than who you're with right now. Just think about it as reminiscing! ;D No offense to the current bf/gfs okay? :] I'll go first. Out of all my exes, [there are only 2, btw.] I miss my last ex the most. :lol3: He's really, reallyyy cheesy, but I miss the poems he writes for me and how he comments on my pictures and says sweet things. My bf right now isn't really that type, which I don't mind. But yeah.

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-04-23 03:20:49)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]my 1st ex and my one and only ex ([i]for now..[/i]) :xixi: 'cause he's my first love :xixi:[/font][/color]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

my third haha we just had out break up about two weeks ago.and he's still fresh.:P i miss him.:((
T.H.A.N.Z_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first ex. my first love. coz he's all i want. and i miss him so much :(
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My ex who happens to be my childhood friend. Well, maybe I regret that we parted ways without even says goodbyes.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Supposedly, I should have been missing my last, the sweetest, the one who seemed to be 'the one' the guy who never started fights, the one who made the best relationship ever, the guy who never made me cry - but it justifies the statement 'too good to be true.' We did have a nice relationship, so nice we ended up falling out and eventually just became friends since it never really worked out for us. But the thing is, I'm missing the worst guy ever. I'm missing our fights, our sweet talks after arguments, everything. I never had any contact with him after we broke up for the nth time. I soooo miss him. But I can say I'm over him. Just missing the girl I was before, when I'm with him. :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I only have one ex and I miss her... anyway, an ex is an ex. Though I couldn't say she was my ex due to some sort of lame superficial argument, we got apart due to legal issues that are kinda deep. Anyway I moved on. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-16 13:56:52)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm. I don't have ex. Anyway, I miss my Childhood Friend, Past Classmates =(
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My first boyfriend. We haven't talked for months now, and I miss him. We used to rag on each other etc. etc. but now he's in Sweden so, no connection at all. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss none of my exes. Nah, jk. XD But I'm not really sure if we "dated" actually. It was just some cheesy night. But I miss Ace. Ace, Ace, Ace. I miss him. He probably forgot all about me, but I miss him anyway. We haven't talked in a looong while, but I miss him. Even if I deny it, I miss him so much. :facepalm: What is wrong with you, Jed.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-05-23 16:32:18)

brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I miss Emx. My 7th bf but he's my first love. (: We didn't see each other for almost 10 months and we talk but only through text and it happened once in a blue moon.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The guy I spent 1 year with him being my boyfriend :3 it's just.. 1 year. It's so loooooooong to count. 368 days to be exact :3 and i miss the way he express how he loves me.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmmm... i don't miss any of them. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A friend asked me this question a while ago, so I thought it might be interesting for other people to answer it, too. :D Yes some of us might have our "special someone" now, but participating in this

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy